[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmmm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 400x300
>>
tell
>>
me
>>
someone bluepill me on his music

recommend me songs that i will appreciate
>>
>>63410779
i love Going No Place
>>
>>63410779
it's backpacker tryhard garbage
>>
>>63410882
>>>/pol/
>>
>>63410911
I'm sorry what?
>>
remember when u guys made him check his privilege
>>
File: TELLMEMORE.png (2 MB, 2000x1317) Image search: [Google]
TELLMEMORE.png
2 MB, 2000x1317
>>63411009
>>
>>63411031
no before that
>>
File: illfightu.jpg (331 KB, 918x729) Image search: [Google]
illfightu.jpg
331 KB, 918x729
>>63410911
literally makes no sense

have you listened to this schmucks music

As a man that has read, wrote, and published poetry for a decade and a half and taught poetry classes for years now, the fact that this cunt sincerely considers his writing poetry is annoying.

He's namedropping: the rapper. David Foster Wallace, Thomas Pynchon, Schopenhauer, Wittgenstein, and Nietzsche (among others) all within a few tracks with no outside relevance to the lyrics other than to namedrop.
I also think it's hilarious that a guy who's so seemingly volatile in his advocating of social justice cites Schopenhauer as a favorite philosopher considering he was so radically misogynistic. But that doesn't apply to Milo as a mulatto male so of course he doesn't get upset about it. His taste is pure undergraduate phil major, too, which is funny because the kid is literally a philosophy major dropout. The inexperience is palpable, it's silly. But that has nothing to do with his silly music.
>>
>>63411041
will u be my gf?
>>
>>63411391
only if u cuddle me for hours and hours
>>
>>63410659
I love him I know he's aquack and probably has some personality disorder stuff going on but I love it
>>
milo is the worst
>>
>>63411066
I agree with this and dislike him as a person but still like his music. His lyrics are tryhard but they do sound nice.
>>
>>63411066

I can't remember if this is pasta or not. All I know is that a few months ago there was a guy who kept making Milo threads then a couple replies later he'd paste this 4 paragraph rant.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.