[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Frank Ocean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: frank-ocean-laugh.jpg (25 KB, 630x394) Image search: [Google]
frank-ocean-laugh.jpg
25 KB, 630x394
What does /mu/ think of Frank Ocean?
>>
>>63410219
gay
>>
>>63410219
Faggot
>>
no strong feelings
>>
could be a homosexual,
not that I have any problem with that.
>>
Channel Orange seriously captures the sound of being a sad millennial better than any other album
>>
>>63410219
I wish gay people were as hot as lesbians
>>
Seriously needs to drop his album. Definitely a talented artist with a great voice
>>
>>63410219
boring
my people deserve better
>>
WHERE'S THE ALBUM, FRANK?

IT'S 2016, WHERE THE FUCK IS IT????
>>
Overrated. Two pretty good albums and people rave like he's the second coming. A few amazing songs but not enough to warrant the hype
>>
I don't believe he's a faggot. Think he just said that to become better known. Has there ever been any pictures leak of him with another guy?
>>
>>63411415
He has had at least one boyfriend publicly, how much more proof do you need that it's not a liberal conspiracy
>>
>>63411442
Who? I need proof. Saying he's gay while in a band known for anti-gay lyrics is a good controversy to get him mainstream attention.
>>
>>63411483
Why are you so paranoid? Don't be so paranoid. Don't worry about it. Don't even think about it. You worry about the wrong things
>>
>>63411551
I just think he's pretending to be gay. That's why he hasn't made a new album is because he doesn't want to deal with people questioning him about it.
>>
>>63411569
Jesus you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>63411569
You worry about the wrong things dude, is this how you spend your time. Tell me right now, do you really wanna spend your whole life alone? I mean, step away from the computer and chill, a little time out might do you good
>>
>>63411588

BAYBEEE DONT WORRY ABOUT IT
>>
>>63411483
Milo and Arca are both homo and have made fun of their sexuality
>>
>>63411483
>people saying faggot means they hate gay people

hello tumblr
>>
File: dunk.jpg (12 KB, 219x139) Image search: [Google]
dunk.jpg
12 KB, 219x139
>>63410219
Heartbreaker
>>
>>63411551
YOU WORRY BOUT THE WRONG THINGS
THE WRONG THINGS
>>
Needs to either commit to this Brian Wilson shit and spend ten years in bed or drop his Smile.

Years ago I remember reading he said The Beach Boys were a big influence on the coming album. Never really thought much of it until all this control freak/not dropping shit.

I'm happy to let him take his time, so long as it doesn't come out in fifty years.

(White Ferrari = Good Vibrations?????)
(drop a single pls)
>>
>>63412396
He's not really a Brian Wilson, more like D'Angelo, Brian Wilson still released stuff every year while he was going crazy

Gonna drop a 10/10 album in 2017 and then disappear until 2031 when he releases another 10/10
>>
itt
>bisexuals don't exist

anyway channel orange was top tier work, can't wait for him to not pull a kanye and take his time to make something incredible and.. complete
>>
>>63410255
like novocaine?
>>
>>63410219
i've been thinking bout him
>>
"Pyramids" literally is progressive dreamfunk
>>
>>63412808
awesome song!
>>
>>63410219
>Frank Ocean
I never see his face before, I thought he was a white man due to his name.
>>
>>63412858
is this the first time you've ever been on /mu/?
>>
>>63412774
oooh no no no
>>
File: hhhnnnGGGGGGG.gif (2 MB, 300x403) Image search: [Google]
hhhnnnGGGGGGG.gif
2 MB, 300x403
I NEED his new album. It's never coming out, isn't it?

He's pulling an Avalanches on us
>>
He had hype with a very good debut album and selling out his sexuality with Pitchfork and should have released a follow-up within 2 years, but got lazy and relegated himself to cameo appearances when rappers need nice vocals when Chris Brown can't make it.

Unless his new album is GOAT, he'll go into obscurity.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.