[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listening to this for the first time... I'm really not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (285 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285 KB, 720x720
Listening to this for the first time...

I'm really not impressed so far.
>>
neither was your mom
because he uh fucked her I guess
and his penis is small
whatever you get what I was going for
>>
I actually listened to this, the fourth song I think was decent.
>>
>>63410086
why dude look like hes forever reacting to people listening for the first time and not being impressed
>>
>>63410102
lolol
>>
>>63410086
is he considered fit? is that the physique of someone who lifts? how do i look liek that?
>>
you don't get it
>>
>>63411295
hes somewhat fit, he doesnt have a lot of body fat
>>
>>63411295
Looks like maybe he works out a bit, but mostly just doesn't eat too much.
>>
>>63411295
The problem is that he looks like a fucking hippie and he has bad posture and no confidence.
>>
>>63411295
he does MMA or something, i would know since i have spent hours researching the benis Man on facebook

2 bad his bepo is small xd
>>
d
>>
whats this album called??
i ALWAYs see it and have been wanting to listen to it because i usually like /mu/core
>>
>>63413851
The Story Of Stake, Zack Hold
>>
>>63413851
Geyser Bastion - Humble Cannons
>>
>>63410086
what exactly is the meme behind this album and who is aaron ellis
>>
>>63413893
>who is aaron ellis
he makes music like this but with bad singing over it https://clyp.it/y0tk4xrz
>>
>>63413898
All right, and why is he a meme on here
>>
>>63413939
not really sure
>>
>>63413851
It isn't /mu/core, it is /meme/core.

>>63413939
He spammed himself so much that certain mobile IP ranges in Australia are banned from creating threads. He also leaks albums but puts edits of himself saying his name in them.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.