[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This glorious album came out today. Waco by the band Violent Soho
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: waco.png (59 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
waco.png
59 KB, 300x300
This glorious album came out today. Waco by the band Violent Soho
>>
Your band is fucking try hard
>>
>>63409799
How so?
>>
Pretty good, some of the songs fall short though.
>>
I'm about to listen to it, downloaded it earlier
>>
>>63409774
It's fucking shit and sounds exactly the same as their last mediocre album. A bunch of whiney middle class faggots complaining about life in their 600 thousand dollar homes. As an Australian I'm going to have to hear this shit flogged on the radio for the next 4 months.
>>
so what is this
>>
>>63409774
Literally muh wealthy Religious boomer parents upbringing: the album
>>
Hard for it to be as good as Hungry Ghost but its still great. Viceroy, Like Soda and So Sentimental are some of the best
>>
>>63412413
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>63412508
wot
>>
Pretty fucking shit
>>
>>63412539
Lets spam a our shitty triple j core album on /mu/ and try and get americans to like our shit! Lets name the three singles as the best tracks!!! No one will know! This isn't reddit you fucking spastics, go protest against the Australian government not letting enough refugees in you bunch of weak as piss poofdas.
>>
>>63412603
What the fuck are you talking about? Literally just talking about their album...
implying I support the protesting
>>
I'm enjoying it. Not my genre, but I like it. First-time Violent Soho listener.
>>
>>63412729
FUCK I LIKE THIS
>>
Not as strong as Hungry Ghost, but still pretty tight. Evergreen, Viceroy and Low are the best tracks
>>
Haven't listened to them since the self titled came out in 2010. I remember liking that album a bit though. Do they still sound like that?
>>
>>63413869
Basically
>>
>>63411777
This.

All the Aussies here were complaining about tame impala, but violent soho are actually really bad. Not only that but koi child came out the same day and it will be overshadowed by crap
>>
this band in the op sucks. what do you guys think about tHIS song though? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2MxivNcv7c
>>
What's with the ripoff WZRD cover
>>
>>63414183
shit wasn't expecting that to be good. You got a new follower
>>
>>63414283
https://latebloomer.bandcamp.com/album/things-change
wat it do
>>
>>63414314
Already following your bandcamp, I just searched some shit from the description
>>
>>63409774
10/10
>>
>>63414183
>>63414283
obvious samefag is painfully obvious
>>
>>63414726
It's funny because it actually isn't samefagging and I honestly listened to them and liked them. I can see how you'd think that though
>>
fuck i didnt realise violent soho got so much hate
>>
I enjoyed some of it :(
>>
>>63414756
I think it's more because of how much triple j and bogans hype them up. If it wasn't for that mu would probably see them as a decent rock band
>>
>>63414756
yeah what this anon said >>63414821, i myself have no issue with the band, like i don't think their music is awful and their definitely not one of australia's worst bands + i've heard they're pretty amazing live. but what turns me off them is their fan base, they're essentially "babbys first alternative/garage/rock band" but most of the cunts who support them only know one or two of their songs *cough* covered in chrome *cough* which they probably heard through triple j, so it's really hard for me personally to take them seriously, idk, i know i sound like a hipster dickhead but i can't help it. also, even though i haven't personally been to any of their live shows, i can just tell the crowd would be 90% surf-jock faggots

so to some-up, violent soho are triple-j-core
>>
>>63415136
>what turns me off is their fanbase
Huge faggot confirmed
>>
Pretty solid no super stand out songs desu. How to Taste is probs my favourite so far, and the singles are good too of course. Don't think any age in my top list though.

Dope Calypso, Covered in Chrome, Muscle Junkie, Outsider, Son of Sam, Jesus Stole my Girlfriend
>>
>>63415294
lmao i'm not denying it m8, but it's hard to take a band seriously when their apparently "hardcore" fan base only knows one of their songs

like don't get me wrong, saramona sands is an absolute banger and i'm disappointed i missed out on tickets to their tour, DZ and Dunies are dope
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.