[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Halsey? And of course, other artists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 1920x1080
What does /mu/ think of Halsey? And of course, other artists of a similar caliber, i.e. Twenty One Pilots, Melanie Martinez, Lana Del Rey, Troye Sivian, etc.
>>
cute but shit music. nothing new.
>>
Tryhard. Her album made me want to listen to The Neighbourhood, and I don't even like them that much, but better than Badlands. It's ethereal and powerful at times, but it doesn't pull it off well and comes across as forced.
>>
peculiar face
>>
Troye Sivan is of the same DNA but significantly less bad.
>>
who is that one female rapper who was posted here all the time a while ago? She has a couple underwear pics. I'm tryna fap and I can't remember her name
>>
I want to spew hot stinky vegan cheese all over Hasley's piggy face then turn around and put my gaping asshole full of other men's cum on her nosey wosey and fart til she cries. Afterwords I would dip a ball of my own shit in a deep frier battered with my nose crust and then we would eat it with sauce made from my pee pee
>>
>>63409742
All of them are tumblr-tier aesthetic artists that make shitty music
>>
>>63409742
I think she's a qt, but I wish she wouldn't sing.
>>
>>63409821
kitty pryde?
>>
A classic example of a hot as fuck artist that makes terrible music.
>>
>>63409742
she strikes me as someone who has literally never worked a day in their life and has had her parents pay her way into her own awful indulgences
>>
>>63409742
Halsey is genuinely the worst fucking pop """"""""""artist"""""""" out there
>>
>>63410071
>2016
>still using super scare quotes
>>
>>63409742
she kinda looks like Marilyn Monroe
>>
>>63409898
dam
>>
>>63410017
yeah I found her. thanks
>>
every artist you named is trash
>>
There are already Halsey knockoffs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orSl4qnc1iM
>>
Twenty One Pilots are just Linkin Park meets tumblr-aesthetic. I wish people could see through it, and I wish Stressed Out and Ride could be banned from the radio entirely.
>>
>>63409742
i like melanie and lana desu
>>
File: 1434085528010.jpg (20 KB, 389x388) Image search: [Google]
1434085528010.jpg
20 KB, 389x388
>>63410211
>transviolet
>>
Fucking horrible artist whos only claim to fame is a song millennials can latch onto and act like they are a 90's kid when listening to.

Seriously, fuck her.
>>
>>63410443
is ur favourite book black beauty
>>
>>63409742
Her eyes are pure sex.
>>
>>63410088

ITS THE CURRENT YEAR
>>
File: 1365105295648.gif (632 KB, 232x196) Image search: [Google]
1365105295648.gif
632 KB, 232x196
>>63410211
Putrid.
>>
>>63409742
She might be the worst musician right now. She cant sing and probably just has parents who bought her into the industry. She is delusional and will never have to work a day in her life. Her voice grating. I wish she would get leukemia so she can experience the real world a bit
>>
>>63410302
I wouldn't even call them tumblr aesthetic. More like facebook aesthetic.
Their fans seem to think they write the deepest shit ever, which is basically what I thought when I was 12 and bought Linkin Park's first album.
>>
>>63409742
I'm kinda annoyed that now that they're getting popular globally, Lukas Graham is getting put in that group.
>>
>>63410088
>current year
>still using 'its the current year' argument
>>
>>63409898
damn...
>>
>>63409742
Would eat her shit
>>
>>63409742
she has a bad voice, whereas a few of those other people you named can actually sing in some capacity and have more interesting personas
>>
literally "le wrong generation" fans
>>
File: 23.png (492 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
23.png
492 KB, 800x473
>I don't like the fan-base
>I don't like the image of the artist
>I don't like that the artist had an easy life

Your insecure fags need to get better arguments, you care more about the image and the fan-base of the artist than their music
>>
>>63412868
her music is also shit
>>
>>63410317
Same. Top-quality modern indie pop for sure. Lorde and Chvrches are dece too. Fuck Halsey, Marina, and the others. To put Twenty One Pilots in the same sentence in off-putting.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.