[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck this is beautiful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: a3008213619_10.jpg (392 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a3008213619_10.jpg
392 KB, 1200x1200
Holy fuck this is beautiful
>>
bump for this amazing album.
Shame on /mu/ for not acknowledging it
>>
>>63409903
>>63409654
Hey now, I personally ripped and uploaded this for a sharethread a few days ago. I actually wrote a review for it and they posted it on their facebook wall, I was so happy, though they had already done the same with my review for Messe, which I think was better written, to be honest.

Anyway I think it doesn't count since I love everything Ulver--
>>
>>63409654
What Genre is this? I haven't listened but I might check it out
>>
>>63411001
That particular album is some sort of dark-ish psychedelic post-industrial music that oscillates between maximalist and ambient rock. I guess.

Have a listen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFET5mIwqnA
>>
>>63410964
link/share?
>>
>>63411069
Here ya goooooo<3

https://mega.nz/#!tYEQHKLa!g19zCr7AXmzTNGM50MY6jTMNzqNguVdxc92V6xge9MY

"It makes sense that, since their attitude as a live act shaped its sound to resemble their last few albums more closely than anything else, this strange and charming half-live, half-studio (or something) record would focus on the strengths of their live performances. As such there is more attention to keeping a sense of continuity between despairingly different sounding bits without losing the element of surprise. There are spaces within spaces, and all of them are full of sound, as one so often says. The result is a more confident, daring version of the kind of rich and flexible sound you can hear on their wonderful Norwegian National Opera DVD. They know what they can do now, they know what they're able (and unable) to pull off, and use their entire arsenal on the stage. Just killer stuff."

From my review (I know, I'm such an attention whore, forgive me)
>>
>>63411114
>>63411045
I'm definitely listening after that review. Thanks so much
>>
>>63411114
thank ya thank ya
>>
>>63411218
Hope it doesn't disappoint!
>>63411221
no probs matey
>>
Honestly this album is such a derivative and meandering take on ambient music. It just does nothing exciting in such a long time span
>>
>>63411359
Make it more obvious that you haven't listened to more than the opener track, I dare ya
>>
>>63411385
Oh I forgot that the cheesy drums throughout Cromagnosis made this thing good. Stop sucking Ulver's dick they have one good album
>>
>>63411438
>drums on this album
>cheesy
holy fuck kill yourself
>>
>>63411438
Holy fuck I dared you and you just went and did it. Gotta respect the effort.
>>
kasabian: the instrumental
>>
>>63412323
Loooooool
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.