[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listening to this album while completely focused on it is like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 400x359) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 400x359
Listening to this album while completely focused on it is like a religious experience.
>>
>>63399811
If you think that's something, wait until you hear good music.
>>
>>63399811
tru my dude
>>
>>63399856
Hello, /mu/!
>>
>>63399856
>namefagging
I appreciate the credibility too dude.
Your opinion is duly noted.
>>
>>63399856
>impersonating CLT.
>>
I've never listened to it and people like OP have thoroughly convinced me it's a shit album.

Thanks.
>>
>>63399856
XD BRO HAHAHA YOU GOTEM DEEZ NUTS!
>>
File: 1450829972893.jpg (13 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1450829972893.jpg
13 KB, 300x186
>>63399856
>being a contrarian cunt soley for the sake of being a contrarian cunt
>>
File: dxm.jpg (37 KB, 402x302) Image search: [Google]
dxm.jpg
37 KB, 402x302
>>63399811
Listen to it while robotripping
>>
Why all the hate? :(

I agree with you op, the first time I listened to storm I was sitting in class super bored, so I closed my eyes and listened to the whole thing. It was one of the most powerful music experiences I've ever had and I completely forgot about everything me for those twenty minutes.

Then I tried to show my friends later and they didn't pay attention to it and hated it
>>
>>63402076
does dxm really help you appreciate music more?
>>
>>63402180
Who's hating? Why would you show inaccessible music to normies? Everything about your post is retarded
>>
>>63399856
First post best post.

CLT doesn't post with a trip now?
>>
>>63402180
Lmao if I saw u closing your eyes listening to music in a lecture hall I'd give you a knuckle sandwich bud
>>
Objective best 5 movements

S/t movement
Gathering Storm
Monheim
She dreamt she was a bulldozer
Like Antennas to Heaven
>>
>>63402323
Nothing will help you appreciate music more
>>
>>63403018
i meant title track for the first one
>>
>>63402180
>pay to attend a lecture
>spend it listening to music you probably stole because you are "super bored"
>play it for your friends later
>be butthurt when they get super bored
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.