[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sister is blasting Neutral Milk Hotel through the house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 8161057_t.jpg (6 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
8161057_t.jpg
6 KB, 200x200
>sister is blasting Neutral Milk Hotel through the house
>>
is she hot?
>>
I'll blast my Neutral Milk Hotel through her if you know what i'm saying
>>
>>63397794
No. She doesn't even like them she just wants to be >le epic hipster xD
>>
>>63397774
I'll (finger)blast your sister if you're picking up what I'm laying down
>>
>>63397817
>>63397834
No she's only 14 and she's not even hot she's me with long hair. She just heard me listening to them and now they're in her 5 band rotation.
>>
>>63397896
Jesus christ dude, she's your fucking sister. Let her be, as long as she doesn't browse /mu/ she'll be fine listening to them.
>>
>>63397825
Gotta get that hipster cred, yo.
>>
File: download.jpg (8 KB, 192x256) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8 KB, 192x256
>>63397944
She calls me a "wannabe hipster" whatever the fuck that means, because I don't wear beanies in the summer or have a beard that I can't grow. This is why normies shouldn't be allowed to listen to anything other than top 40 hits.
>>
>>63397896
i bet you're cute and i'd like to destroy that boipucci
>>
File: Mu.jpg (102 KB, 667x571) Image search: [Google]
Mu.jpg
102 KB, 667x571
>>63397896
>implying you had patrician tastes when you were her age.
>>
>>63397896
>She just heard me listening to them and now they're in her 5 band rotation.

so at least you are a good influence, and she is learning good taste

stop being such a fuck or i'll slap you
>>
>>63397774
Last time I saw my baby sister she'd bought herself a ukulele and had gotten pretty good at playing/singing "Two Headed Boy".
>>
I wish I listened to NMH when I was 14. Your sister is probably way cooler than you, fucking nerd.
>>
>>63397896
quit being a pretentious fuck
>>
>>63397896
That's cute as fuck and not even bad in any way for her, she might grow fond of it and realize that she might like other bands, fuck off.

>>63398119
SHE IS FOURTEEN what the FUCK do you expect and why would you give a single shit about it.

Are you fifteen?
>>
>>63397774
>still lives at home
>mad your sister is more patrician than you

Underaged fuck.
>>
>>63397896
>implying listening to NMH is a bad thing
>>
>>63398250
fuck off
>>
>>63397774
>be me, 14 year old girl
>listening to NMH in my room
>just starting to explore music, this was pretty popular online and it sounds pretty cool
>knock on my door
>open it
>autistic manchild brother walks in my room
>hes out of breath from walking from the basement to my door
>"F..Fu..Fucking nnormie
>"What?" I ask
>"G..ggg..irls dont u..understand mmmu..music"
>"L.......listen to some hhhh..harsh noise, phaggggot"
>grabs my laptop
>tries to slam it on the ground
>flabby obese arms can barely lift it over his head
>sets it back on bed
>waddles back down to the basement
>hung himself 2 days later
>still cant get the cheeto stains off of my laptop
>>
>>63397774
im finger blasting your sister
>>
>>63398658
>"GO HOME, INDIE GIRL"
>>
>>63398658
>hung himself 2 days later
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.