[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iglooghost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: cover.jpg (3 MB, 1410x1410) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
3 MB, 1410x1410
This shit is good
>>
he liked one of my tweets on twitter once B^)
>>
>>63394916
I keep seeing this guy compared to OPN. If I really like Lopatin's stuff, particularly the newer half of his discography, should I bother checking this guy out? What should I start with?
>>
>>63395069
Just listen to his Chinese Nu Year EP, he really doesn't have much else out.
>>
>>63395043
i recorded sax for him B^) and also was there t his first live show,

>>63395069
theres not a great deal, just a brainfeeder EP something on activia benz and his soundcloud
>>
Guys he had an album drop today on bandcamp (OP pic related).
2 minutes into the first track im digging it
>>
>>63395220
Alright I finished it. Fully agree with OP
>>
>>63395158
He had an album out before this but it was much more like FlyLo
>>
>>63395220
I'm >>63395069, just checked it out and the guy sounds far more like a combo of PC Music and a mild IDM influence. Still pretty good, best track on it was the Maxo remix though. Best thing he's put out in a long time, which is refreshing since it seemed like ever since he signed to PC Music he was doomed to put out shit.
>>
>>63395421
i dont think he ever signed to PC music bro...
>>
>>63395447
I thought he was, but I'm not completely sure now that I think about it. He does have a section on their site and credited them on Chordsplitter at the very least.
>>
>>63395447
Oh, I guess I should clarify I was saying that the remix is the best thing Maxo has put out in a long time, not Iglooghost.
>>
>>63395043
Freddie Gibbs liked my gf's tweet recently

am i a cuck yet?
>>
>>63395069
Its like OPN but not so pretentious that if you dont have an art degree then the EP murders you for being a dumb normie
>>
>>63395220
Just listened. Great stuff
>>
>>63395069
he's only worth checking out if you also like the modern edm pop formula
>>63395593
fuck i hate you
>>
it's ok
>>
>>63395713
>he's only worth checking out if you also like the modern edm pop formula
this is not tru
>>
>>63395737
look at the context of what I'm saying and think again fuckface
>>
WOW its fucking nothing.Really dissapoiting and underwhelming "album".Like i said in the last thread xiangjiao is the only decent thing he did everything else is just halfassed and cringe.But he is literal meme musician anyway.
>>
>>63395718
>>63395819
This. This guy is just trap hudson mohawke
>>
>>63395914
>trap
what are you listening to f a m ? this isnt even remotely trap
>>
>>63395914
damn you're retarded
>>
>>63395931
everyone please join me in reporting this poster for attempting to subvert the filter
>>
>>63395964
>>63395931
bad taste defense force
>>
>>63395999
if I like Iglooghost or not is actually irrelevant. I like Hudson Mohwake and calling Iglooghost "trap hudson mohawke" is just about the dumbest shit I've heard today
>>
>>63395999
im not saying anything about the quality of the music im simply stating its not trap...

>>63395971
fuck off t b h, f a m, s m h
>>
>>63395971
also jokes on you even if you do succeed on your faggy quest im at my parents house for like 1 day then im going home to my completely different IP so haha t b h f a m
>>
>>63395914
what? hudson mohawke is trap hudson mohawke. iglooghost doesn't make trap at all. i guess i can hear a slight influence of modern hip hop and therefore trap. but the music itself isn't trap at all.
>>
>>63395421
signed to brainfeeder
>>
>>63396397
I know Igloo is, I was talking about Maxo
>>
Don't let Iglooghost turn into a meme. I actually like his music.
>>
>>63395819
Did you not listen to Peach Rift somehow?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.