[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Internet trollers blasted by DESTRUCTION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: destruction2.jpg (80 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
destruction2.jpg
80 KB, 600x375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmIwDKnyAmM

HOLY. SHIT.

4chan and other internet trolling hubs BTFO by the one and only kings of metal DESTRUCTION!

I dare you to not listen to these lyrics and not agree with its points! I dare you to not listen to the steel onslaught of the thrash music and not bang your head like it's fuckin' 1982!

I, for one, shall be buying their new album UNDER ATTACK, and any self-respecting metaller that supports our kind and knows his shit will do the same!
>>
>>63394490
lol look at that manlet on the right
>>
thanks for my daily dose of cringe desu
>>
what the fuck is this
>>
>>63394490
is that Kirk Hammett's uglyass brother on the right?
>>
wow don't mess with these guys! holy fuck brootal
>>
>>63394490
How the fuck can someone actually take this seriously? How the fuck can they actually take themselves seriously? Just wow.
>>
Doesn't 'second to none' actually means best? Are they saying haters are the best? lol, when metalfag foreigners try to write lyrics in english, it's always a blast
>>
a modern classic of JUST metal
>>
Goddamn, I hate metal. Cheesiest, corniest, cringiest shit imaginable.
>>
wow OP I totally can't tell you're in this shitty-ass band
>>
>>63395526
more like a Nuclear Blast intern. Sales are probably at an all-time low
>>
File: 603.png (414 KB, 524x941) Image search: [Google]
603.png
414 KB, 524x941
>>63394490
>>
>>63394490
I was talking to the guy on the far right before the gig I saw them play at and he got super noided when someone said the Police were coming as he was smoking a Joint so he threw the Joint in the gutter then when the coast was clear he picked it up and relit it, cool guy.
>>
Also "second to none" means "the best" so gg wasting all that money
>>
>>63395625
that's pretty sad, aren't these guys like 50, nearing 60 now?
>>
>>63395648
Yeah they're pretty old, they went from being old school Thrashers into Beer and Weed to plain Alcoholics. They can still put on a decent show despite that, though they should stick to "best of" stuff now as they haven't released an album worth returning to for about 20 years.
>>
Metal cringe thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnY8C77EQKU

Try to beat this.
>>
>pseudo mc gyvers
wew now thats something
>>
>>63398256
what did they mean by this?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.