[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scaruffi the type of nigga that...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: xsxar.jpg (24 KB, 486x449) Image search: [Google]
xsxar.jpg
24 KB, 486x449
Scaruffi the type of nigga that...
>>
wants to marry 12 year olds
>>
>>63387074
doesn't tap that bitch cuz she likes the beatles
>>
>>63387074
Scaruffi isn't black.
>>
>>63387148

I SAID. SCARUFFI THE TYPE OF NIGGA THAT...

NOW FINISH IT. OR ELSE.
>>
>>63387082
>doesn't tap that bitch cuz she ain't 12
fixed
>>
>>63387171

Scaruffi isn't a pedophile. He's a decent man with great taste.
>>
File: image244.jpg (9 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
image244.jpg
9 KB, 194x259
Marcel the type of nigga that will give anything Dean Blunt releases a 5/5.
>>
>>63387202
go to bed scaruffi
>>
>>63387203
Marcel the type of nigga to wear an embroidered fedora and skull wristband with a cbgb t-shirt
>>
File: meaghan on critics.png (67 KB, 620x650) Image search: [Google]
meaghan on critics.png
67 KB, 620x650
no on knows/ cares about scaruffi
>>
>>63387074
flips a coin before deciding to hit on people at the grocery store
>>
>>63387387
I kind of giggled at "Soulja Boy is better than King Crimson" and now that I think about it he kind of is (speaking of party music) whereas Crimson is heard relaxing or doing chores
>>
>>63387387

What's that got to do with anything?
>>
>>63387387
>re: Soulja, definitely agree
Are these fuckers serious
>>
>>63387642
>not recognising soulja boy as the trailblazing innovator he is in 2016
>>
The fact that so many books still name Piero Scaruffi as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" music critic ever only tells you how far music critique still is from becoming a serious art.
>>
>>63387642
>implying soulja boy wasn't monumental in shaping modern hip hop

do you even crank dat you fucking troglodyte

and king crimson is ass, no one has time for that dumb af twing twang bs lmfao
>>
>>63387203
Marcel is the type of nigga to be a massive fucking faggot.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.