[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ how do you put up with a friends shit music taste all friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 480x480
/mu/ how do you put up with a friends shit music taste all friends want to listen to is cancerous EDM
>>
why I show them some pitchfork approved music of course my fellow drone
>>
>>63382171
EDM is okay. All of my edm friends like pc music and jungle when I play it in the car.
be a better friend
>>
kill them
>>
>>63382171
get friends with good taste
>>
>>63382800
this. Don't know how this came to be, but all of my close friends listen to similar music as I do, i'm sure some of them even frequent /mu/
>>
>>63382171
You either 1) Show your friends some of the more "accessible" music you're into (I put that in quotes, because what /mu/ considers accessible is generally not considered accessible to regular people, outside of a few exceptions) and wean them in through there; or 2) Stop talking to them about music.
>>
>>63382800
this, or alternatively just stop hanging out with them altogether lol

who the hell needs pleb friends anyway, just hang out with hipper people
>>
>>63382845
I just realized the only music we share an interest in is emo/emo revival which are both bad and I think we all know this
>>
>>63382171
I have a friend who listens to G-Eazy, Hoodie Allen and Hopsin.....
>>
>>63382272
>EDMfags
>liking jungle
what
>>
>>63383272
It's almost as if people can like different things.
>>
>>63383310
I'm not saying it's impossible, it's just that the typical people like that wouldn't give a fuck unless it has 'uplifting synths' and a 'heavy drop'
>>
It's awful. Every time I hand them the aux cord they put on Jamie xx - Gosh
>>
File: image.png (806 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
806 KB, 1136x640
>>63383337
I actually went to an edm show a few months ago in detroit and near the end they played original nuttah on the main stage and the crowd went fucking nuts, they even had a dude in a tracksuit dancing on stage.
>>
>>63383763
That's legitimately surprising, though that's probably the only good jungle track they could get away with like that desu
>>
>>63383084
i remember my call of duty phase
>>
>>63383763
Damn lol
>>
>>63383817
You'd be surprised, I DJed for a hip hop group at a bar once and people were getting down to DJ Rashad when I played afterward
>>
>>63384169
DJ Rashad has a lot of crossover appeal. A ton of my friends are into that dude.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.