[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
P4K FINALLY SEEING THROUGH THE BULLSHIT MEMERAP ON SUICIDE WATCH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: lilyachty.png (141 KB, 1061x416) Image search: [Google]
lilyachty.png
141 KB, 1061x416
P4K FINALLY SEEING THROUGH THE BULLSHIT

MEMERAP ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>63376644
>"meme rap"

why can't the album just be bad because it's not good
>>
>>63376644
just because P4K doesn't like something I like doesn't mean i'm going to cease to like it.
>>
the tape had a pretty good back half imo
>>
>>63376644
Cool cover though
>>
shut the fuck up a rammriddlz album drops tonight you won't ruin my memetastic memery
>>
They have always panned rap albums you just don't focus on them because it doesn't fit your agenda
>>
>>63376644
Wow this shit must be unlistenable. P4k automatically gives an extra 5 points to rap albums, so a 4.8 is like a 0.2/10.
>>
>>63376644
not that simple. if he had good enough management/pr/connections, it'd be no lower than 7.5.

i haven't listened to it and could give a shit about the state of hip hop or p4k. just stating facts.
>>
>>63376795
I think you might want to check your math
>>
>>63376776
>They have always panned rap albums
It's really weird that memerap fans think this. You're literally the audience they're catering to and something's not clicking. What is it?
>>
https://soundcloud.com/770rd/no-hook-lil-yachty-x-quavo-prod-fki

yachty gone change the game
>>
>>63376776
I can't remember the last time they gave a trap/drill/hood rapper a bad score.
>>
>>63376734
That's what he's saying
They've always been bad albums, the meme is that people keep saying they're good
>>
>>63376644
>Sub-par rapper comes out of nowhere
>Suddenly has a bunch of connects to big names and features

Can we stop this meme?
>>
You can easily tell who the /v/ crossposters are by how they treat review sites on /mu/
>>
>>63376910
He's been on his grind for the past 2 years.
>>
it is pretty disappointing though

he even managed to ruin his best song, minnesota.
>>
File: something happened.gif (895 KB, 772x594) Image search: [Google]
something happened.gif
895 KB, 772x594
>>63376795
>4.8-5=0.2
baka
>>
>>63376644
Still too high.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.