[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with Death Grips fans? I like the band but holy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: gay.png (172 KB, 578x454) Image search: [Google]
gay.png
172 KB, 578x454
What is wrong with Death Grips fans?

I like the band but holy fuck these idiots are making it hard to
>>
>>63375944
that was pretty cringe....
i don't know much about DG's fanbase, but if it's like that, it's pretty sad
>>
>>63375944
>What is wrong with Death Grips fans?

the fanbase got really cancerous when NLDW came out
>>
eh, there are always some cringe fans, not just death grips
>>
>>63375944
This pic made me laugh. Are you jealous that they're having fun, OP?
>>
i remember right when ex military came out and it was still a fun thing

now the music has moved in a direction I don't fuck with much and the fans are reddit-tier autists. I know this because I'm friends with a reddit-tier autist because I'm entirely unlikable.
>>
>>63376392
go back to /v/ faggot

Deep grips appeals to edge lords who think they're edgey and le-diffrent.

Memes also ruined this band for me.
>>
>>63376457
>Memes also ruined this band for me.
Then you're a shallow faggot who cares more about image than music.
>>
Lots of creators out there I really love have absolute shit fanbases.

DG's is really bad. If you want to cringe go to their reddit page.
>>
>>63375944
This is also how I feel about Animal Collective, I avoid threads about both bands on this board because its just cringe circle jerks.
>>
eh, they're just kids having fun on the internet, let them. it's not really my 'style' either, but who cares? i'm hardly a superfan but i generally like death grips, and their fans doing things i wouldn't doesn't diminish that at all.
>>
>>63376457
You sound far edgier than the OP pic. Cringe.
>>
File: 1457746880058.gif (741 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
1457746880058.gif
741 KB, 500x297
>>63375944
i feel so bad for DG because of the fanbase
they're mentally stable, creative, and introverted people and 70% of their fans think they're crazy or ironic and try to dig up whatever they can about their personal lives
the other 30% just makes memes about them
>>
>>63375944
>I let other people influence things I like and dislike

Pathetic
>>
I don't get it, what's so cringe about OP post besides the action asterisks at the end?
>>
>>63377775
steven universe
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.