[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/'s opinion on Lil Wayne?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Tha Carter II.jpg (66 KB, 600x595) Image search: [Google]
Tha Carter II.jpg
66 KB, 600x595
Cornrow Kenny recently said that he thinks Wayne was the greatest. He is in my mind undoubtedly the mixtape king and Tha Carter II and III are classics. Although now a days i'd call them more guilty pleasures considering how public opinion has turned on him. What do you think desu?
>>
Hey people remember when this guy was like the big thing on hip hop and p4k was sucking his dick?
AHAHAHAHAHAHA where the fuck is he? hum? where is he? The same will happen to kanye btw. Nobody will remember him.
>>
>party music is serious business
>>
>>63373076
some nice tits on that lad
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjMptLN2NtU what happened to him?
>>
>>63373076
He used to be really fucking good but he's gone through one of the most significant fall offs in hip-hop history.

He's terrible now, and nearly completely irrelevant despite selling over 1 million copies of Carter IV not long ago.
>>
Tha Carter I and II were great, some other albums too. I tried listening to that new collab album he did with Young Thug and it really didn't stick, he's clearly past his prime.

But he was actually really good.
>>
>>63373522
>that new collab album he did with Young Thug

You mean 2 Chainz?
>>
>>63373076
False. Curren$y is the mixtape king, he drops month after month no fucking games being played.
>>
>>63373109
He's put out some pretty popular tapes lately, anon.
>>
>>63373109
Literally just released a very well-received tape with 2 Chainz. Also, College Dropout came out in 2004 so if whatever you think happened to Wayne was gonna happen to Kanye, it would have happened already.

So, you're pretty dumb.
>>
>>63373559

Good point, I always get those mixed up.
>>
>>63373662
He's still fairly popular but he's hardly the fucking superstar he was 5 years ago.

His new album with 2 Chainz sold less than 100k copies.
>>
>>63373076
corny as fuck, he was only good back in the days of bling bling
>>
During the stretch from Tha Carter I to the No Cielings mixtape he was quite possibly the best rapper on the planet.
>>
>>63373789
>back in the days of bling bling

He literally invented bling bling. That was literally his thing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.