[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YouTube Cover Thread:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: totally-not-viral-marketing.png (212 KB, 346x344) Image search: [Google]
totally-not-viral-marketing.png
212 KB, 346x344
Post a cover you've done yourself or of another cover on Youtube you enjoy.

I did a cover of Vertical from Painting With:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mT0mO4nTTA

I'd love to know what you guys think of it!

If you post your own video, let me know and I'll also try to provide some kind of feedback if you'd like. Or if you just want someone (anyone) to listen, I'll just listen.

Also let me know if anyone wants the chords to Vertical or has any corrections for how I played. I had to figure them out myself because there aren't really any online.
>>
>tfw you're just an Avey looking for your Panda

bump
>>
>tfw open mics are the only place you play music outside your room

b-bump.
>>
One more bump for my lovely lady lumps
>>
i'd be interested in those chords op
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANshvDvNzK8
this is me from a while ago
i have more recent ones but they're kinda shit i need to redo most of them
>>
>>63377528
Aight I posted a link to the chords in the comments of my video. Tried to link it here but wont work on mobile for some reason. Nice playing! I like your really soft and simple delivery
>>
>>63372077
I'm gonna be honest with you that was pretty good.

Actually made me appreciate how good of a song it is. Nice vocals btw
>>
>>63378184
Thank you anon <3 it really is a great song. It's a great ALBUM but people just won't give it a chance
>>
>>63378283
How long have you been playing by the way, and do you play any other instruments.
>>
>>63378304
not sure who that other guy is but thank you very much! its one of my favorites by johnny hobo
i started teaching myself summer 2015, i currently only play guitar but i want to learn other instruments
>>
>>63378304
whoops wrong comment
>>
>>63378107
thank you very much! i really enjoyed your cover, your voice is really smooth and strong and your playing is really good. sorry for intercepting the other anon's comment btw lol
>>
>>63377528
Will you be my gf?
>>
>>63378304
I've been 'playing' piano for about 8 years and have been 'playing' guitar for about 4
>>
Jesus neo mu is such shit.
>>
Love it dude. You do that song justice love love <3
I did a cover a couple of weeks ago if you wanna check it out and give me some opinions... https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W9MOYIzBG8E
>>
>>63380311
Thanks lady <3 I think you did really well. Not much to complain about, great job!
>>
Bumpbump
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.