[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're in a band after 19 years old then you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 34432323.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
34432323.png
108 KB, 400x381
If you're in a band after 19 years old then you're an utter embarrassment

If you have a band and it is not getting a ton of media hype within one year of playing, just forget it. Learn a new skill that will earn money. Unless you're a classical musician (AKA an actual real musician) who gets paid to play their craft.

/rant
>>
memes
>>
Dumb Frogposter
>>
File: 1454985204287.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1454985204287.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>>63372023
>all this failed musician projection
>>
The Beatles played for 6 years before they got mainstream recognition.
>>
after 19? ;lol
>>
>>63372023
>22 year old thinks he knows everything
>>
>>63372023
True
There's nothing sadder than a band no one knows or cares about, unless the band members are teenagers.
>>
>>63372023
>froge has welldefined&toned neck n head
>>63372134
>froge is undefined fatty face w/ big wrinkels
what happen?
>>
>>63372377
smug froge worst froge
>>
>>63372023
No. Unless you have the music industry suporting there is no way to became succesfull in just one year. In one year you should have some album recorded and a small group of fans, enought to earning 300-500 every gig. What you are saying aplys in 3 years if you are working full time in that band.
>>
>>63372408
i dont think it le froge fault, it just have a downs
>>
>>63372781
poor froge
>>
fuck that
i have a job, i don't need to make "successful" music. i play music to relax, to be able to disconnect from the people around me.
>>
>>63372023
I'm in a band for fun and some pay on the side you fucking loser.
>>
>>63372023
If you're in a play games after 19 years old then you're an utter embarrassment

If you have a plays games and it is not getting a ton of media hype within one year of playing, just forget it. Learn a new skill that will earn money. Unless you're a competitive player (AKA an actual real player) who gets paid to play their games.

/rant
>>
>>63372762
>nless you have the music industry suporting there is no way to became succesfull in just one year.
Rebbeca black was able to, but tv stations helped her by putting her on air instead of not doing so.
>>
File: image.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48 KB, 500x282
>>63372134
>thinks op is musically competent
>believes this isn't just the excuse for op not to learn an instrument
>>
>>63373006
oh no froge is multiply
now many downses of froge
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.