[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw listening to 808s and Heartbreak >realizing 2008 was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_20160317-033711.png (338 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160317-033711.png
338 KB, 1440x2560
>tfw listening to 808s and Heartbreak
>realizing 2008 was 8 years ago
>tfw listening to your 8th grade playlists and remembering teen angst and the last time you were pretty content with life and no responsibilities
>you had a gf and a lot of friends

Where did it go wrong /mu/? Also, post music from 2005-2009. Let's get nostalgic.

Street Lights off of 808s made me make this thread.
>>
File: hu.jpg (205 KB, 930x930) Image search: [Google]
hu.jpg
205 KB, 930x930
>Swan Songs was released in 2008
>tfw you saw yourself going to parties and having girlfriends in the future
>none of it ever happen, only became depressed and lonely.

I want to be a child again.

>tfw I'll never be Charlie Scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5vA9CwZKNY
>>
You hit puberty and got all hairy and disfigured. That's what happened.
>>
Oh yeah, the pain of never fitting in and the fear of an uncertain future: please, let me go back to that. /sarc

Rose-colored glasses, guys
>>
File: 72019697.jpg (34 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
72019697.jpg
34 KB, 500x362
>>63365984
True lol. I'm going community college now for a ME degree. I don't really have any friends aside from like 5 ppl from high school which I don't hang out with. I stay home and study or do homework for 75% of the day. Everyone else is working, making money, living life, partying and stuff. I'm broke af. I have a car which is pretty nice. At least I'm getting A's and learning and shit.
>>
You felt like you had to fit in when you were still in high school, because being liked was somehow the ultimate goal. Now that you're out in the real world, you realize you can't be fucked pretending to be an outgoing individual and that you're actually happier with minimal social interaction.
>>
File: 3.jpg (109 KB, 799x587) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
109 KB, 799x587
I think every day about how I have ruined my life. I graduated high school in 2013, got accepted into a good school yet I haven't done anything.

I don't get nostalgic, because it seems like yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrDfSZ_6f4U
>>
>>63366110
Kid Cudi is so hot. Shame about his music.
>>
>2005-2009

Literal garbage. Early '00s was way better
>>
I know these feelings but you all should cheer up. Enjoy new experiences and don't let your past keep you down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrDfSZ_6f4U
>>
>>63365734
>realizing 2008 was 8 years ago
why would you remind me of this
>>
>>63365950
fuck i forgot about hollywood undead
>>
>>63365734
>8 years ago was 2008
>8th grade
how old are you? "18"?
i would of graduated in 08 had i not dropped out like a bad ass
>>
>>63366110
>being underage is great!
>>
>>63365734
in early 09 i made 40k playing online poker right when this album dropped

it along with kid cudi and wayne carter 3 were my money making anthems

after that i blew the money on weed clothes gambling and cars and all other stupid shit, then quit poker and ive been a normalfag grinding real life trying to get ahead for 7 years

that was probably the best time of my life
>>
>>63367248
>would of
>dropout
make sense
>>
>>63367274
808s is a pretty sad album to be making money to.
>>
>>63367487
playing poker takes hours at a time for a 'session' so you need something that goes for like an hour and isnt going to make you mellow

i dunno this was years ago maybe i just listened to it cause it was fresh?

man i want my money back
>>
man on the moon and 808 are comfy as fuck
gonna keep playing these albums until i become 40k in a month again
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.