[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they the greatest band of all times?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: ACDC-WALLPAPER_0.jpg (635 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
ACDC-WALLPAPER_0.jpg
635 KB, 1600x900
Are they the greatest band of all times?
>>
>>63361964
No
>>
>>63361964
no
>>
Funny when dadrockers and lewronggenerationers shit on today's pop lyrics while slobbering all over "baby baby baby oh yeah baby" classic rock songs.
>>
>>63361964
better than the strokes, that's for sure
>>
W R O N G

Still great though.
>>
Theyre like the Linkin Park of the 70s.
>>
>>63362124
wtf

i hate ac/dc but you're just randomly throwing out shit bands, on what planet are they similar to linkin park
>>
Well, they were, until they started charging $100.00 (U.S.) for their concerts. Makes me wish I had gone to Wrigley Field last summer where I could've just stood outside and heard the whole thing for free.
>>
>>63362053
Somewhere a clock strikes midnight
And there's a full moon in the sky
You hear a dog bark in the distance
You hear someone's baby cry
A rat runs down the alley
And a chill runs down your spine
And someone walks across your grave
And you wish the sun would shine
Cause no one's gonna warn you
And no one's gonna yell attack
And you don't feel the steel
Till it's hangin' out your back
I'm your night prowler, asleep in the day
Night prowler, get outta my way
I'm the prowler, watch out tonight
Yes I'm your night prowler, when you turn out the light

Too scared to turn your light out
Cause there's somethin' on your mind
Was that a noise outside the window
What's that shadow on the blind
As you lie there naked
Like a body in a tomb
Suspended animation as I slip into your room
Night prowler, get outta my way
Look out for the night prowler, watch out tonight
Yes I'm the night prowler, when you turn out the light

Yes I'm your night prowler, get outta my way
Look out for the night prowler, watch out tonight
Yes I'm your night prowler, when you turn out the light
I'm your night prowler, break down your door
I'm your night prowler, crawling across your floor
I'm the night prowler, make a mess of you, yes I will
Night prowler
And I'm telling this to you
There ain't nothing
There ain't nothing
Nothing you can do

yeah no
>>
>>63364199
is this some 15 year old's first poem
>>
>>63364199
damn das edgy
>>
>>63365043
>>63365055
this board gets worse by the day
>>
>>63365062
t. reddit dadrocker
>>
>>63361964
They fucking suck.
>>
I sure am glad I got to see AC/DC one last time in December before it died.
>>
>>63365074
t. lewronggeneration edgy teen
>>
>>63365097
t. /r/music
>>
TNT through For Those About To Rock is a very solid run of albums. Nowhere near the greatest, but very enjoyable.
>>
>>63365105
t. /mu/tant
>>
>>63365173
t. 9gagger
>>
>>63361964
Thats not Manowar so no.
>>
>>63365122
Agreed, pretty good and memorable albums.
>>
>>63365122
This. I don't have a problem with AC/DC's songs period, I quite like their music.

Best band is debatable, but people like >>63362124 certainly don't know nor care to debate about quality of music.
>>
>>63364199
this is boring writing
there's nothing interesting in it
theres nothing wrong with having sincere non-complicated writing without metaphors or symbolism as long as what you're writing about is half-interesting.

this is just boring
>>
IN THE BEGINNING
>>
When i was 15 i fucking worshipped Bon Scott era Acca Dacca but i grew out of em
In retrospect they werent really that good but there were much worse australian bands (like skyhooks jesus christ)
>>
>>63365293
BACK IN 1955
>>
>>63365074
>>63365105
>>63365173
>>63365186
What the fuck does t.___ mean?
>>
>>63365327
To anon my special little angel
From x
>>
>>63365327
it's finnish for "regards" or something
>>
>>63365298
HORROR MOVIE
>>
>>63365293
THERE WAS SILENCE ALL ACCROSS THE EARTH
>>
>>63365298
>Skyhooks are bad
u fucking WOT
>>
AC/DC with Bon Scott is pretty great, yeah. Shame he died, because the band lost its balls after that.
>>
>>63365861
lmao fuck outta here. Some of the band's best albums are post-Scott.
>>
>>63365880
Pleb taste.
>>
AC/DC are one of the greatest heavy-metal bands of all times, and one of the most authentic acts of rock'n'roll. They embody the wild, rebellious quintessence of rock music like few other bands before punk-rock. They were the opposite of the intellectual singer-songwriter or the brainy progressive-rock or the decadent glam-rock of the 1970s: they were not the brain and not the heart but the guts of rock and roll. Rolling Stone Magazine gave a "zero" to several of their albums: the greatest compliment ever paid to them.
>>
>>63361964
I don't even understand the appeal. They don't appeal to me even in the slightest. They're an unpleasant listen and their lyrics are weak(I'm sure there are exceptions, but the shit I've heard was so painfully bland that I never delved deeper.)
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.