[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fucking normies and NeedleDick fans are gonna flood to this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>Fucking normies and NeedleDick fans are gonna flood to this album now that he has a classic review of it
Fuck all of you, and fuck Fantano for reviewing it.
>Hurr durr people only listen to it cause they think its deep
How about we listen to it because its a fucking amazing album and you arent enjoying it because you are searching for something that isn't there you fucking mong. God i fucking hate the internet and i fucking hate you. kys fantano and a kys to all the nu-male faggots
>>
hey, are you alright?
>>
I agree with this except sub out ""nu-male"" for something that isn't a meme
>>
>>63360294
anti-fantano threads are still fantano threads
>>
>>63360294
this album has had a normie nu-male fanbase for several years
>>
>yea man fuck a dude that has done an action that does not affect me at all
who the fuck hurt u bro. get a life u overbearing faggot
>>
Indeed >>63360540

Just listen to TMR and enjoy, who cares about what people say. Hell if Don gave a rats ass about what people say, he would have never made it in the 1st place.
This album is absolutely amazing to me. People don't have to enjoy it and please people... stop acting superior and saying you have a better taste in music, if you do enjoy TMR.
Man...all this talk has given me the will to listen to it again, and that's what i am going to do.
>>
>>63360409
found the nu-male boys
>>
Any link I can watch the review?
>>
>>63362393
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ioVjY5-yds
>>
>>63360409
nu males are real and are exactly as annoying as memes say they are
>>
>>63360294
>people don't like what I like and I'm right and they're wrong because I'm right and they're wrong because I'm right and they're....
>>
this board is fucking garbage
>>
a
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.