[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name a rapper who had a harder life than Boosie Badazz. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
Name a rapper who had a harder life than Boosie Badazz.

You can't.
>>
>>63360279
Pink Guy
>>
Solid Snake
>>
How was his life bad?
>>
>>63360279
me. i had a very hard life
>>
Bangs - My Life Is Hard
>>
File: Face mob.jpg (88 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
Face mob.jpg
88 KB, 500x384
>>63360279

Scarface.
>>
drake
>>
>>63365048
This.
He did grow up at the bottom of course
>>
>>63360279

probably tylo be chillin
>>
>>63365066
LOL
>>
eminem
>>
honestly logic's life was really fucked up. both parents were crack addicts and everyone else in his life was an alcoholic or an addict.

shocking since his music seems so clean cut
>>
Biggie Smalls had a hard life, so did Pac
>>
Cage.

>was a military brat
>father was discharged from the army for being an erratic heroin addict
>father beat on him and his mother
>father held him and his mother hostage with a shotgun in a police siege
>was beaten by subsequent step-father
>was abandoned by mother and sent to live with his uncle who also beat him
>was sent locked in a metal institution for 16 months were he became a guinea pig for medication, resulting in numerous suicide attempts
>was a drug addict through most of this
All of this happened before he was 18 as well.
>>
Yes. This guy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9j8wyORyMQ
He lived in a shack and on the streets at some in his life, now he released 3 albums he has built quite a success
>>
File: 220px-Knaantroubadour[1].jpg (12 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
220px-Knaantroubadour[1].jpg
12 KB, 220x220
somali civil war kinda sucked.

guy fluked survival as a kid because he threw a grenade in the playground because he thought it was a old potato, it then detonated.

like what.
>>
>>63365956
Those stories just make him even hotter t b h.
>>
>>63367285
http://images.rapgenius.com/4cdf9b15d07035e5e6d5d95a63798092.440x327x1.jpg
>>
File: 1458010470059.gif (492 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1458010470059.gif
492 KB, 460x345
>>63365956
>mfw this is all true
>>
File: staff-7.jpg (76 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
staff-7.jpg
76 KB, 660x440
Bizzy Bone

>In 1976, 4-year-old Bryon and his two sisters were abducted and held captive for over two years by his stepfather. Both his sisters were natural children of Bryon's stepfather. The children were put into the backseat of a car and driven off, while their mother was at work. He says that at first, he did not know he had been kidnapped, and was made to believe that his mother and grandmother were dead. During his abduction period, he lived in many homes, apartments, cars and motels, all in Northern Oklahoma. He was often beaten, tortured, and sexually assaulted. In 1983, the "family" had been living on the Kaw Indian Reservation in Kaw, Oklahoma for about a year-and-a-half. A neighbor saw his photo at the end of the made-for-TV movie, Adam, and called the police, resulting in his return to his family.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.