[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep seeing this posted and I can't tell if it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: jasona.jpg (120 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
jasona.jpg
120 KB, 555x555
I keep seeing this posted and I can't tell if it's a joke or if you guys really like this.

It just looks like a regular country album what makes it supposedly great? I'm not listening to it without getting confirmation its not some "beer trucks" garbage.
>>
it's progressive folk

he's actually the male equivalent of Newsom but with a way better voice
>>
>>63359929
it's actually really good maybe it's because country is so shit that this stands out but it's legitimaely a must-listen for anyone it has amazing lyrics and killer instrumentals.
>>
>>63359958
>>63359971

Stop. You're not fooling anyone.

Let this fucking joke die. It wasn't funny when it first started months ago, it's not funny right now.
>>
>>63359929
it's terrible, and /mu/ is doing that 4chan thing where it pretends to be stupid so much that people actually start believing the stupid

like /tv/ and TDKR
>>
>>63359929
You're completely correct in your observation op
>>
>>63359929
Better than the fucking Fishshits. At least Aldean doesn't have some shit plops in his music.
>>
First half is great, second half is generic country.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Old_Boots,_New_Dirt&diff=709607261&oldid=709607211
>>
>>63359929
It's literally 2 or 3 people spamming it. It's garbage.
>>
>>63359929
The cover is supposed to be a mockery of the modern sellout country scene
in reality the album is top-tier post country, one of my favorites
Don't listen to contrarians, they just want to meme you out of listening to this
>>
>>63359929
you fell for the meme
>>
Not OP, but is this /mu/ Boku no Piko?
>>
>>63363617
Jason Aldean is not a meme.
>>
The first half is the new boots, a real treasure.
The second half is the old dirt like someone mentioned above. Not necessarily skip worthy, but no where near as well composed as the first half.
>>
>>63363719
>new boots
>old dirt

That's not how what which way it is dude
>>
>>63359994
>people actually start believing the stupid
Anyone retarded enough to believe this level of shitposting deserves whatever comes to to them.
>>
>>63363774
I'm aware that isn't how the title of the album goes, I was just trying to reference the title to describe the album
>>
>>63363660
His older albums aren't bad. I like Fly Over States and a few of his other actual country/heartland rock kind of songs.
>>
It's not country, it's avant post-cowboybop
>>
>>63363894
>His older albums aren't bad
lol he fell for it. fag.
>>
>>63364382
Have you listened to them? They're good. I get country is considered uncool and the liberal media is pushing this notion anything mainly enjoyed by white people is for squares or whatever but there's some good tunes you're closing yourself off from.
>>
>>63359929
It's a joke to trick people into shitty music while thinking they're patrician. Think of where you are.
>>
>>63364544
its good m8 lol hahaha

spicy meme my friend
>>
File: if my truck could talk.jpg (121 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
if my truck could talk.jpg
121 KB, 720x405
>>63359929
>tfw you'll never suck Aldean's massive throbbing pulsant and malevolent monster cock on his truck.
>>
>>63364544
This. It's just that shitty album 'long season' and death grips. As somebody 'in' on the joke it's moderately hilarious.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.