[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
taking a cute normie on a date tonight. likes hip hop/edm/whatever.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 300x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 300x305
taking a cute normie on a date tonight. likes hip hop/edm/whatever. what should i play in the car besides obvious shit like drake and future? last time she said >do you only listen to sad music anon?
>>
>>63352365
desu it doesn't matter
just use your discretion as to whats too out there or not
normies don't really care
>>
if she doesn't like this don't even try and fuck her
>>
dj rashad
>>
>>63352365
iglooghost - chinese new yr
if youre cool
college dropout bangers
biggie bangers
mick jenkins

if u want u can fuck her up with some
pharcyde / del the funkeeeeeee homo / hieroglyphics make ur move
93 til infinitee that bich
>>
thanks guys
>>
>going on a date
>calling your date a normie

Stop pretending to be one of us. You're just as bad as her. Kill youself normie scum.
>>
Just play whatever you like idiot, stop trying to appeal to her with shit you don't even like
>>
>>63353018
>one of us

>romanticising the life of a degenerate
there's literally nothing good about associating yourself with other lonely depressed 4chan users. You shouldn't be proud of yourself just because you're in a group. It's not a subversive group, it's nothing punk or new or true to what you really want to be, it's just a sad group and this bullshit mentality is what's fucking up your life.
>>63353073
good advice
play what you want
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 340x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 340x251
>>63352365
Play this and she'll lick ya diaper within seconds:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROyw4J6NrH0
>>
>>63352365
Play some dream-pop, get her in the mood
>>
Nothing gets me hornier for gay sex than some Death in June
>>
Is douggy p a new meme?
>>
>>63352365
If you are a confident person, play any music you like. If you're not, you can literally only screw up.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.