[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would this be a better album if there were less tracks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: pink-floyd-the-wall-1979.png (164 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pink-floyd-the-wall-1979.png
164 KB, 500x500
Would this be a better album if there were less tracks?
>>
Yes and so would every double album ever
>>
yeah if there was 0.
>>
Yes. Get rid of the garbage like bring the boys back home, stop, and outside the wall.
>>
yeah just cut the last 5 or 6 off the end
>>
not really i think it's a good album
>>
>>63349175
This desu. Blonde on Blonde is the only album that I feel is improved by the double lp
>>
Are there any queers in the theatre tonight?
Get them up against the wall
There's one in the spotlight! he don't look right to me
Get him up against the wall
That one looks jewish, and that one's a coon!
Who let all of this riff-raff into the room?
There's one smoking a joint, and another with spots!
If I had my way, I'd have all of you shot!
>>
File: image.png (48 KB, 239x188) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48 KB, 239x188
>>63349334
>not liking those tracks
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 445x604
>>63349726
Can the blonde on blonde meme just stop
>>
>>63349111
I think all of the tracks go together really well.
>>
No, the album would still suck, and so would the subject matter.
>>
If you make the wall shorter, you get the final cut and people seem to hate that for some reason.
>>
Couldn't care less about the number of tracks. It's a masterpiece
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.