[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We name our top 5 Electronic Musicians/Bands we have listened
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: everything is alright.jpg (100 KB, 1024x875) Image search: [Google]
everything is alright.jpg
100 KB, 1024x875
ITT: We name our top 5 Electronic Musicians/Bands we have listened to in the past week or two and I (or others) will decide if you're a pleb or patrician
>>
>moodymann
>omar s
>joe
>autechre
>floating points
>>
1. DEATH GRIPS
2. DEATH GRIPS
3. CAL CHUCHESTA
4. GORILLAZ
5. YUNG LEAN
>>
>>63349009
>Electronic
With that we know everyone that seriously posts in this thread is a pleb, so the question is why are you here?
>>
>>63349245
>Implying electronic is for plebs

You must be new here.
>>
>>63349129
Pleb
>>63349131
What
>>63349245
To reform plebs on the intricacy and finesse of electronic music.
>>
>>63349009
>Oneohtrix Point Never
>Aphex Twin
>Deathgrips
>Crystal Castles
>Girl Pusher
>>
Tim Hecker
Kiasmos
James Holden
Amon Tobin
Apparat
>>
I exclusively listen to Henri Chopin and Pierre Schaeffer and I am a 100% sure of being pleb as fuck. Stop being delusional.
>>
huerco s
immune
jon hopkins
gas
t.power
>>
>>63350199
>>63350171
>>63350126
Someone pls judge us
>>
>Aphex Twin
>Fatboy Slim
>The Chemical Brothers
>Underworld
>Yello
>>
gridlock
love spirals downwards
the hundred in the hands
bvdub
the notwist
>>
>>63349009
>Gesaffelstein
>Gesaffelstein
>Gesaffelstein
>Gesaffelstein
>Gesaffelstein

It's like he makes music just for me. I try to find something similar, but no one is as good as this lad.
>>
in the last two weeks? ok

octavius
the flashbulb
coil (close enough)
aphex twin
boards of canada
>>
>>63350199
I discovered Colonial Patterns these days and I liked a lot. Huerco S it's pretty good

I would say you're patrician
>>
File: 1456119593201.png (77 KB, 250x190) Image search: [Google]
1456119593201.png
77 KB, 250x190
(No particular order)
Flying lotus
Teebs
Mndsgn
Laurel Halo
AFX
>>
>>63350303
>you like stuff I like, therefore patrician
>>
Wel, that's what I have listened a lot in the past two weeks

>Gazelle Twin
>Light Asylum
>Boards of Canada
>Clap! Clap!
>The Knife
>>
>>63350303
thanks, but im no patrician - i actually like pop punk lmao

but seriously i was gonna watch huerco s in manchester - but its the same date as my brothers birthday, so sadly im gonna miss out on that. but at least i get to hang out with my bro and his friends and party at my house. so it's not all bad.
>>
>>63350334
I don't even consider myself a patrician, but he or she seems to have a nice taste, that's all. The only thing listed there that I really listened is Huerco S btw

>>63350386
I had my pop punk phase, but I can't listen seriously anymore, I don't know what happened lol.

Don't worry about that, I bet that another chance to see them will come, especially considering where you live. Where I live one chance like that I believe it would be hard to have twice.
>>
>>63350292
check out huoratron, he did it before gesaffelstein and he also did it better. new single of his https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebf1rZ7AURI
>>
>Aphex Twin
>Bibio
>Bonobo
>Justice
>Christian Löffler
>>
What's with all the plebtronica itt
>>
>billy Cobham
>don cherry
>John Scofield
>Raché
>the bad plus

Patrician as fuck
>>
I'll just nome only one because fuck this.

weareCastor
>>
Annea Lockwood
Jean-Claude Eloy
Alvin Curran
Luigi Nono
Karlheizn Stockhausen
>>63350779
>>63350384
>>63350314
>>63350293
Plebs.
>>
>>63350839
>"a band i've heard of? man what a fucking pleb amirite guys? i'm so lucky i have such cool taste in music unlike that pleb who likes a musician who's popular!"
>>
>>63350869
I think you just describe half of the /mu/ right there
>>
>animal collective
>the prodigy
>ratatat
>björk
>dj fresh
>>
>Gnork
>HNNY
>Kenton Slash Demon
>Koze
>Lorn
>>
>the brian jonestown massacre
>lovesliescrushing
>meridian brothers
>pinkshinyultrablast
>hiatus kaiyote
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.