[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dave Grohl hate thread? >implying that any music made with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: daveg.jpg (100 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
daveg.jpg
100 KB, 720x540
Dave Grohl hate thread?
>implying that any music made with a computer isn't """"""real"""""" music
>implying that le hurr durr four piece rock band playing the same four chords as everyone else is something to aspire to
>implying Nirvana was good
>implying that he's anywhere near the level of undisputed talent that you'd need in order to hand down these platitudes about music from on high like he's attempting to do
>>
Grohl is a living legend and you're a little go nowhere bitch hiding behind a computer screen
>>
>>63347816
Dinosaurs like him are few and far between these days, he'll die out like all the rest.
>>
File: 69146434.jpg (41 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
69146434.jpg
41 KB, 409x409
>implying nirvana was good

this is now a comfy thread. post your comfiest pepes
>>
>>63347816
dave is correct
>>
>>63347816
He's right you know
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 670x424
>>63347861
>>
>>63347816
Well, he's not wrong.
>>
File: black man's nightmare.jpg (383 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
black man's nightmare.jpg
383 KB, 1680x1050
>>63347816
where did he touch you?
>>
>>63347816
>implying he's wrong about this
>>
Why the hell didn't Dave continue down the hardcore punk path instead of turning into bland stadium rock

White Limo is the only relatively interesting song they've made in 15 years
>>
>>63348020
$$$
>>
>>63347816

Nirvana WAS good but NOT as good as normies say, and Foo Fighter are Nickelback-tier trash but people eat it up because Dave puts on this whole "last real rockstar" shit and constantly reminds everyone HEY I WAS IN NIRVANA, ONE OF THE GREATEST BANDS IN HISTORY!!!
>>
hes an aids denier too
>>
File: Thirst.png (593 KB, 568x772) Image search: [Google]
Thirst.png
593 KB, 568x772
where were you when you realised Dave Ghrol was the poster boy for dad rock
>>
>>63348453
>20 years ago
>history

There are millions of young people that still live with their parents who were alive when Nirvana were making music. Nirvana are great, but how exactly does one ascend into "greatest bands in history" territory having only existed for like 5 years just 2 decades ago. Oh right, by blowing your brains out.

If Dave really wants to jump on that ship, he should do the same. Foo Fighters weren't the absolute worst in their earlier incarnation (still not something I really listened to) but there just a fucking embarrassment for anyone that still plays guitar music today.
>>
Whats your point? When was the last time you made anything that was remotely as successful as anything he ever made? When did we decide that you're able to pass judgement on him? You can say whatever the hell you want about him, but that doesn't change the fact that he has become one of the most successful rock stars to date on top of being a great role model for up-and-coming musicians. The people who looked up to Kurt in high school are the people who will only learn Nirvana songs. The people who look up to Dave will actually make something, and like him or hate him, he has a fucking point and will be 10x the musician you ever will be.
>>
>>63348915

b8
>>
Nirvana is good because it's real music you fucking chumps. Kurt Cobain was dead inside and you get to hear it. That's literally what this dude is saying. Music is about your soul put into sound, not your want to be famous, talent, and skill put into sound.
>>
>>63348915
>>63348955
here's your (You)
>>
>>63349032
thansk now i can leave the thread
>>
>>63347816
>implying Nirvana was good
But they were you shithead
>>
>>63348810
Browsing 4chan.

>right now
>>
>>63347816
The thing is Nirvana didn't start as a shitty highschool jam band like his quote says. The guy doesn't even know the history of the band he joined into.
>>
Don't forget he supports aids
>>
>>63349189
>there are people on /mu/ RIGHTNOW who unironically enjoy buttgrunge
>>
>>63347816
In all honestly, when I'm his age and if I have lived through all the shit he has, I hope I look that good.
>>
>>63349382
here's your reply
>>
>>63347816
Kinda undermined yourself with this pic, anon. There's literally nothing to disagree with in what he's saying here. In fact, I actually think a little more highly of him now.
>GGOP
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.