[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone seen Oneohtrix Point Never on his current tour so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1334332044955.jpg (18 KB, 389x324) Image search: [Google]
1334332044955.jpg
18 KB, 389x324
Has anyone seen Oneohtrix Point Never on his current tour so far? I saw him at the Ottobar last night and thought it was pretty fantastic. His mic was a little too loud but overall pretty great. Also Jason Lescalleet's set was pretty great too.
>>
>>63346091
haha cute opinions buddy boy :)
>>
I was there last night too. Great show, and yeah Jason Lescalleet was incredible.

Did you wait nearly an hour outside in the big ass line? I was beginning to wonder if that was a part of the performance 'cos the Ottobar typically is punctual about door times.
>>
Saw him in Copenhagen with Holly Herndon and Squarepusher. Was goooood
>>
>>63346174

Right? My friend and I got there when the line was into the alley and were worried becuase we didn't get tickets. It took like 30 minutes to get through the line. Also what was up with the show starting so late?
>>
>>63346186
A guy sitting next to me in the balcony was saying that around 8 you could hear someone soundchecking in there... So perhaps it was a matter of someone running late. It was totally worth it.
>>
>>63346178
I am jelly that holly opened. I saw him in Hamburg with Aisha Devi. That encore of chrome country was the best encore I've experienced. Also was the second half of the set songs of his that represented all of his eras? That was the tightest thing ever to hear. He played his ca. 2009material with the Ezra voice overlaid.
>>
YO

I was at the ottobar too. He played one of the unreleased songs from his Boiler Room show which was fucking sick.

I wish he played older tracks besides Returnal tho.

and yeah Lescaleet's set was pretty fucking cool. I was there with 6 or 7 friends who weren't really into it but i thought it was sick. Like hip-hop put through a paper shredder.
>>
>>63346249
Haha, I was calling the dude the DJ Screw of noise. I loved his equipment setup with the theramin and big microphone.
>>
im seeing him in new york tomorrow. pretty excited.
>>
Do you think OPN would ever tour with Jason Aldean? Both have a very strong relationship with the plunderphonics community, and Aldean's latest stuff has been sterring towards ambient and vaporwave.
>>
>>63346091
I saw him in seattle a few months back
It was really fantastic, unlike anything I've ever seen before

For his encore he played 20 minutes of ambient (blue drive, I think), it was spiritual
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.