[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought it was supposed to be Canadian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (865 KB, 2048x2046) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
865 KB, 2048x2046
I thought it was supposed to be Canadian?
>>
Mine's heart shaped.
>>
I live in Candahar and if I order this and get a flattened American penny I will be pissed
>>
>>63345849
Return it.
>>
how are they crushing all these pennies anyway
>>
What is the context of this?
>>
>>63346020
with the weight of their music
>>
I thought canada got rid of pennies
>>
>>63345926
Bought mine in montreal, got american penny
>>63346062
These are supposedly all from 1997
>>
>>63346020
They put them on train tracks and wait for a train to pass. That's why a train comes with the album.
>>
>>63345926
I just got it from a record store
>>
>>63346094

What did /mu/ with their free train that comes with F A ∞?
>>
>>63346094
Are they just covering the Canadian rail lines with pennies? There's probably around 10,000 copies of this in circulation by now.
>>
>>63346141
Apparently
>>
>>63346022
listen to the album?
>>63346086
>got american penny
damn, removed from wishlist 2 b h
>>
>>63346050
damn...
>>
>>63346251
Thought it kind of sucked as well, still it was pretty cheap and more than worth it for the other stuff. It's not that great a listen though, quality is shit and East Hastings is a lot shittier
>>
>>63346141
they're wasting so much money
>>
My copy (purchased in the southern states of America) came with a canadian penny. However my friend bought a copy at the same record store, and it came with an American penny. I think its just chance at this point.
>>
>tfw british, no idea what either looks like
>don't care at all
>>
>>63345849
It's illegal to deface currency
>>
>>63349534
It's illegal to deface your mother, but that doesn't stop me from doing it.
>>
>>63346618
Pennies aren't currency in Canada anymore, you can't spend them and I'm pretty sure you can't even get them exchanged at a bank anymore.
>>
>>63346050
damn...
>>
>>63349534
This, op is looking at jail time, I reported him to the CIA.
>>
>>63345849

Sometimes they use American ones instead
>>
>>63350561
Pretty sure you can still spend them at a lot of places
>>
>>63345849
kinda disappointing, still going to order it, road sign art the best, good choice anon
>>
Since the Canadian Penny was removed a few years back, I wouldn't be surprised if they've finally ran out of Canadian pennies and had to settle for American.
>>
>>63350740
Bane?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.