[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It must feel bad making the best hiphop album in the past 5 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 11
It must feel bad making the best hiphop album in the past 5 years yet still nobody really notices.
>>
thats not lil ugly mane
>>
He really didnt. Its literally
>babbies first emo rap

Its fine for what it is but dont even call it aoty let alone half decade. I can name 30 albums better in the past 5 years
>>
James made this for his mom knowing he was passing away and it was played at his funeral for her because he couldn't stand to see her cry because she did so much of it because of his illness. When u can make a beat like this and hit the heart deep and make u feel what he was feeling at the time he made the beat and why the beat was made just from listening to it means your a master of all masters..timeless classics are hard to make but not for him. Rise in paradise dilla ..your still greatly missed
>>
>>63342358
Please.
>>
>>63342412
Just quick off top of my head

Pinata
GKMC
TPAB
Rodeo
Yeezus
Evermore
XXX
Summertime 06'
Barter 6
Prhyme

There are more
>>
>>63342330
Nah it actually feels pretty good
>>
>>63342470
>Rodeo
>Barter 6
>Yeezus
No, the rest sure
>>
>>63342330
This is troll bait. That album was a 6.5/10 at best.

Some of the production was so bad
>>
>>63342470
you fell a few short of 30 there, matey
>>
>>63342470
>Barter 6
>Yeezus
>generic trap
>kanye's least creative album
>better than this

Okay
>>
The best rap album of this decade, if not of all time, is Legends Never Die - RA the Rugged Man.

Shits all over little faggots like earl or kendrick

take it from me, i've seen kendrick live, and it was genuinely embarrassing
>>
>>63342493
The production is amazing on this album, did you actually listen to it or you're just saying what you saw fantano say?
>>
File: Cover.jpg (65 KB, 620x622) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
65 KB, 620x622
>>63342330
well this came out in the last 5 years so that can't be true
>>
>>63342512
>did you actually listen to it or you're just saying what you saw fantano say?

>DURRR YOU CAN'T DISLIKE THIS BECAUSE FANTANOBOOGEYMAN

I like this album and even I know you're a retard
>>
>>63342514
oh yes, with wonderful, insightful, intelligent songs like I Fink U Freeky and Fatty Boom Boom, it's no wonder you hold this album in such high regard

[spoiler]either you're from tumblr, or you're retarded. if you actually listen to that trash i actually pity you.
>>
>>63342501
r.a. the rugged man live is him literally running out of breath halfway through each song and showing his shit stained underwear

I would rather shove literal corn into my ear than hear the generic corny shit on that album
>>
File: 1451369826986.jpg (241 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1451369826986.jpg
241 KB, 960x1280
>>63342524
>a song needs to be enlightening or it's trash
Hopsin rhetoric 101

How many buzzwords can you throw out in one post to discredit someone else's opinion? How did you even manage to fit le tumblr boogeyman into this?

Let's refresh. Under your absolutely retarded standards, the following albums are crap.
>Return to the 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version
>The Low End Theory
>2001 and The Chronic
>Doggystyle
>The Documentary
actually I'll just put "everything that came out of the west coast ever" on here for good measure
>Eazy-E's discography
>Every member of the Wu-Tang clan's discography that isn't GZA or Ghost
>All Memphis hip hop
>Everything Nate Dogg has ever been on
etc.

Do you see how much good music you're missing out on when you act like a pretentious fuckboy?
>>
>>63342470
Good list.
>>
>>63342564
This. I've recently started thinking about this. It's as if people expect every single album to be 110% serious and none of them are allowed to have fun with the lyrics or joke around, or even have entire songs that are light hearted and satirical.
>>
>>63342470
GKMC
TPAB
Pinata
Shadow of a Doubt
Life is Good
The Final Adventure
Take me to Your Leader
Future Vintage
Legends Never Die
Skelethon
Next to Nothing
Prhyme
Summertime 06
XXX
The Water[s]
Tetsuo & Youth
Deeply Rooted
Cilvia Demo
Preachers Son
Compton
Darkest Before Dawn
Every Hero Needs a Villain
36 Seasons
CLPPNG
And Then You Shoot Your Cousin
BetterOffDead
My Name is my Name
R.A.P. Music
Habits and Contradictions
>>
>>63342620
Linked the wrong one>>63342412
>>
>>63342620
How are you picking these albums? You're missing a lot of great albums.
>>
>>63342644
Whatever first came to mind, I probably missed a few great ones I haven't listened to though
>>
>>63342330
No one's gonna forget Earl, especially after he kills himself.
>>
>>63342650
You missed MBDTF. A big one.
>>
>>63342665
Not in the past 5 years though
>>
>>63342676
Ha. Only just. May as well add RTJ in there. Both of them. Btw Prhyme is amazing right? Easily in my top 10.
>>
File: Die_Antwoord_Ninja_on_the_street.jpg (272 KB, 1028x1469) Image search: [Google]
Die_Antwoord_Ninja_on_the_street.jpg
272 KB, 1028x1469
>>63342615
This, exactly.That last bit especially;
>or even have entire songs that are light hearted and satirical.
That's what Die Antwoord is all about. None of their shit is meant to be taken seriously. Ninja and Yolandi are both characters, and ironically have both worked on some of the most ambitious, creative and intelligent projects from the last two decades. The Ziggurat is essentially a low-fi version of Deltron 3030.

And, considering that the work they've created under Die Antwoord is essentially a joke, it's amazing what they've done with it. Their production on Ten$ion is some of the best of the decade, and it's unique to their work. And Ninja's flow is super inventive. He changes up his style mid verse almost as often as Biggie did.

It's a serious shame that Ninja will most definitely never be recognized for any of this. It's mainly his fault, though. If you want to be taken seriously, dressing up in black face and calling Drake a faggot on twitter is a no no.
>>
>>63342533
post vids to prove it

what hip hop you like my man?
>>
>>63342697
really I was just shitposting because you were being a faggot, I like R.A.

that stuff about him pulling out shitstained underwear mid-concert is true though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djftlJc3QEY
>>
>>63342696
Should I give them a listen? I didn't even know Die Antwoord was a hip hop group. Man I feel dumb. Their name makes me think they're some kind of indie folk baroque art avant-garde group.
>>
>>63342564
>>63342615
You seriously can't think that Die Antwoord has any credibility.

>>63342696
>act like faggot idiots that make shit music
Wow so genius. Just because they're aware of the fact that they're acting like trailer trash doesn't make any of it actually worthwhile.

>comparing ninja to the big man
Post one single song where ninja actually consistently flows well. Genuinely interested.

And yes, I used to listen to them heaps.

>>63342710
I don't doubt you, he's a legitimate mad man. Flows better than 99% of faggots posted around here
>>
>>63342470

Get rid of Barter 6, Evermore and Rodeo and replace them with Twelve Reasons to Die, Run the Jewels II, and King Push and I would agree with the list.

Also, I liked Old more than XXX, but that's just me...
>>
He's a successful artist tho. Its not like he makes Grammy bait music.
>>
>>63342686
Prhyme was great, I didn't mind RTJ I didn't think it was as great as so many people think though.
>>
>>63342730
I was talking about hip hop in general. I mean look at artists like Future for example. His lyrics aren't exactly mind boggling, but the beats are amazing and he knows how to rap well. It's pretty great stuff to listen to but it doesn't mean you have to be looking for a message that isn't.
>>
>>63342744
Fair enough. I can see why you'd thin that.
>>
>>63342718
>Should I give them a listen?
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have to take a few steps back on what I said here. Their stuff definitely isn't for everyone, and it took me a long ass time to develop a taste for their work.

If you want to get a sense of their work, check out their music videos. Their style is half their substance.
This video esentially kickstarted their career
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cegdR0GiJl4
This is the blackface video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIXUgtNC4Kc
Ninja's verse on this is just fire, Yolandi's is flat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLyhb5iG-5g
Just another good Ninja verse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyfOjT01b24

And, to be clear, their name is Die Antwoord because it's "The Answer" in Afrikaans, one of the languages they rap in.

And, can't stress this enough, they're not for everyone.

>>63342730
If you want a genuine, thought out response, don't open by being a massive faggot.
>>
>>63342770
>And, can't stress this enough, they're not for everyone.
They aren't for anyone
>>
>>63342776
They're for white girls
>>
>>63342754
>he knows how to rap well
Not the same guy but I don't agree with this at all. The constant mumbling is horrible, the only thing worth listening to is the beats, which aren't made by him anyway.
>>
>>63342770
This board is full of shit posters who can't have a discussion to save their lives so they shitpost instead. Ignore them friend.
>>
File: sweet-dad-13294651.jpg (206 KB, 953x1300) Image search: [Google]
sweet-dad-13294651.jpg
206 KB, 953x1300
>>63342776
You can't both fish for (You)'s and want me to waste any time trying to convince you to change your mind on something you've already closed your mind to.
>>
>>63342778
Fair enough
>>
>>63342782
I'll readily admit sometimes the mumbling is a little irritating and he's often hard to understand, but I kind of find myself pushing that into the background and pay attention to the beats. Metro is talented as fuck. I kind of hope he can do more than trap beats though. I feel like trap hip hop won't be around for much more than another few years.
>>
>>63342794
I'm not a huge fan of trap at all so the beats don't do much for me. Which only really leaves his vocals and they just annoy me. I get his appeal but his music isn't for me.
>>
>>63342813
You're one step ahead of me, I don't even get the appeal. When did white people start liking bad rappers with weed lmao beats?
>>
>>63342813
Fair enough man. To each their own. What's your personal favourite style of hip hop? If you have a "type" I guess.

Listening to Labor Days right now btw. Recently got into this album. It's so fucking good.
>>
>>63342824
It's not bad for parties, high energy shit. Other than that I wouldn't listen to most trap.
>>
>>63342827
Really depends on what mood I'm in, Lately I've been listening to a lot of atmosphere/Eyedea but I bought the new Flatbush Zombies album the other day so I'm probably going to be listening to them for a while.
>>
>>63342754

Future's music isn't for everyone, but the style of music and sub genre he focuses on, he does it well.

I can see why many purists dislike him, and I don't blame them, but he has a specific sound and feel to his shit that's catchy, in a way. People nowadays love that hype/turnt up type of shit and eat it up. I mean, Nigga made DS2 #1 on the Billboard with just one feature. I respect that.
>>
>>63342851
I fucking love Flatbush man. I only recently got into them through their mixtapes but they're so fucking great. Haven't listened to the new album much but BetterOffDEAD is album tier imo. Such a great mixtape.
>>63342867
>with just one feature
Let me guess, the Drake feature on Where Ya At?
>>
File: mu.png (77 KB, 1034x255) Image search: [Google]
mu.png
77 KB, 1034x255
>>63342783
>>63342776
>>
>>63342892
Pretty much. Although it can happen with any genre if someone feels like being a cunt for seemingly no reason
>>
>>63342880

Fuck that song,

I think it's just impressive that in the current world of rap there are so many albums clustered with features, it's rare to see one dude put out so much music by himself and succeed both critically and commercially.

Hell, even some of the best albums we mentioned earlier in the thread were partly successful due to their memorable features.

P.S: The debut Flatbush Zombies LP is dope as hell, I enjoyed their sound way more than I thought I would.
>>
>>63342470
lmao your taste is horrendous
>>
>>63342911
Yeah I feel like since around 2010 when Kanye dropped MBDTF which has a lot of features a lot of people followed. I could be wrong, but I've definitely noticed a huge increase in features. I'm not against them by any means, but it makes me question how they pull that shit off live.
>>
>>63342911
>The debut Flatbush Zombies LP is dope as hell
Thats good to know, found it online for a reasonable price and bought without hearing any of their stuff, just waiting on it to arrive. Been listening to some of their mixtape shit and loving it.
>>
>>63342935
Meechy Darko has a GOAT hip hop voice. Dude should do some solo albums imo. It amazes me how politically charged their albums are.
>>
>>63342620
your taste is seriously fucking horrendous

>no ratking
>no lum
>a bunch of generic trash
>a bunch of "old guard" not-that-great-but-not-bad shit
>a bunch of "old guard" trash hyped only because of who made it
>R.A.P. Music aka rap game Alex Jones
>a bunch of inoffensuve west coast trash

fuck this board has gone downhill
>>
>>63342851
Should've just said you're a backpacking cunt. Would've cleared up shit way faster.
>>
>>63342763
"thin"... LOL, TYPO ALERT TYPO ALER!!
>>
>>63342620
oh not to mention the milquetoast garnage-ass boombap like FBZ and Joey Badass
>>
>>63342969
/mu/ never catered to pure backpackers like you
>>
>>63342969
You literally have nothing to contribute. Fucking neck yourself.
>>
>>63342924

I was going to mention the same thing.

Last year look at A$AP Rocky's album, Rodeo and The Documentary 2/2,5...feature over feature over feature.

I don't mind it, and I get it's a way for two or more great artists to work together, and even at times to give exposure to unknown dudes time in the spotlight, but I miss the old school feel to some albums man...where one motherfucker could carry the whole shit by himself (i,e: Ready to Die and Me Against the World, less than 2 features each)

And I've seen that in live performances they have stand-in singers or backup singers or a hype man to fill in for the feature that isn't present. (Wu-Tang Clan made Cappadona and Masta Killa fill in for ODB parts of their songs and to fill in the lyrics besides their own lyrics), so I assume most artists have people ready to step in during a live performance if not everyone is available.
>>
What are you looking forward to most this year?

>Pusha T
>Drake
>>
>>63342952
>FBZ
>politically charged

fuckin kek
>>
>>63342969
Haven't listened to Ratking, what would the be the "generic trash" albums. And to be clear I didn't say any of those were great (though I think most are) its just ones that are better than Earl's album.
>>
>>63342732
>RtJ instead of Rodeo
>>
>>63342952
Meechy and Stevie Stone have 2 of the best voices of newer rap.
>>63343005
They definitely have some more politically charged rap, songs like Blacktivist, I wouldn't call them political rappers outright but there is definitely some there.
>>
>>63343000
Yeah man I feel you. I mean, some features are AMAZING. Like some of them can make or break a song, but sometimes I just want to know that the rapper in question can hold his own and solo an entire album. For the most part anyway.
>>63343017
May as well keep it all.
>>
>>63342978
>says backpacker unironically
>lists The r/hiphopheads Hypebeast Essentials

you have horrendous fucking taste, gb2reddit you faggot-ass high schooler
>>
>>63343005
I never implied every song they make is political, but definitely a lot of it. It's very noticeable.
>>63343019
Yeah man. There's one guy that's not very unique, I can't remember his name. He's not bad by any means, but he's just not that memorable enough.
>>
>>63343004

Fuck Drake, but I have to admit I am excited for King Push. The Prelude was fucking amazing.

And tbqfh senpai, new albums from Joey Badass, Schoolboy Q, Ab-Soul, RTJIII, etc.
>>
>>63343006
but almost all of them are like enpirically and quantifiably inferior to IDLS

>>63343019
that stupid shit is "politically charged" if you're 14 and think RATM is real rebellious music
>>
>>63343026
That's not even my list, you fucking autist. Take the underground balls out of your mouth. Your taste is godawful. Someone who only likes things so they can feel cool doesn't get to call other people highschoolers. Get fucked backpacker.
>>
>>63343029
Zombie Juice? The Guy with a kickass beard in the Palm Trees video? He's pretty good but isn't as unique as Meech and doesn't do as much as Erick.
>>
>>63343040
*empirically shit
>>
>>63343034
>Fuck Drake
Why? The dude can write some bars. I fucking loved IYRTITL. I think this will be his magnum opus.
>The Prelude was fucking amazing
Indeed. I know it was late 2015, but it was in my top 5 from last year. I've already listened to it easily at least 50+ times.
>>
>>63343040
>but almost all of them are like enpirically and quantifiably inferior to IDLS
Not at all, IDLS wasn't anything new for Earl, I thought Doris was much better. IDLS got pretty monotonous as it went on, which made the shorter tracklist a positive. He needs to switch shit up in his next album.
>>
>>63343045
Yeah I think so. I need to read about them all a bit more. But yeah probably him. I just think he could put a little more emotion or emphasis into his rhymes.
>>
>>63342969
Give us some better albums of the last 5 years then. If you're gonna talk shit about other peoples taste at least post your own.
>>
File: Ree3.jpg (17 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
Ree3.jpg
17 KB, 399x388
I fucking hate shit posters. There is always one fucking cunt that just argues with EVERYONE in the thread.
>>
>>63343026
Why are you so mad when you used the same argument every backpacker uses and get called out on it? and what he said is true. you would know that if you've been here for awhile newfriend.
>>
>>63343043
>like things only because they are underground

nope. I listen to plenty of popular shit (DS2 was top 10 last year easily) you just like boring-ass predictable garbage. You aren't a music fan, you're a shitty-ass hypebeast who thinks everything new is just "DOPE AF F A M SHIT GOES IN".

I mean fuck you have morons ITT praising the mediocrity of FBZ when they a) can't even name the fucking members of the group b) think Juice is anything other than rock solid, hot, steaming, garbage
>>
>>63343090
>>63343086
>>
>>63343090
Holy shit, you actually have downs. What part of "That's not even my list" is too hard for you to understand?
>>
>>63343090
Damage control.
>>63343086
Join in the fun.
>>
>>63343090
>mediocrity of FBZ
BetterOffDead is a great mixtape
>Juice is anything other than rock solid, hot, steaming, garbage
Definitely the weak-link but he can still go hard occasionally
Why you gotta be so mad man?
>>
I hate shit posting as a cultural thing on 4chan. It's never been entertaining.
>>
>>63343052

IDK, maybe it's cause he's a vanilla Nigga.
Lately I've been annoyed by him, I'm getting tired of the same flow and delivery with his rapping.
I will admit the dude is talented and can spit when he needs to spit, but I'm not 100% sold on the guy. I think he's a better singer-songwriter than a rapper and that he's a tad overrated. He excels at making bangers and hype music, though. But his lyricism and themes aren't as intricate or as relevant to me as when I listen to Kendrick or Joey Badass or hell...even J. Cole.

I think I've listened to The Prelude like at least 10 times, man...been a Pusha T fan since I first listened to Hell Hath No Fury in high school.

Also forgot, Jay Electronica and DOOMSTARKS have albums coming out this year, as well. h y p e.
>>
>>63343111
>damage control

no, statement of fact. I don't like shit because it's "obscure", you just have moron newfags ITT praising garbage like FBZ, Joey Badass, the lame assholes on TDE, etc

hip hop is more than half-retarded boombap and boring pop rap
>>
>>63343149
Fair enough man. I see where you're coming from. Will you give Views a chance when it's released?
>>
>>63343090
>DS2 was top 10 last year easily
Really gonna call people morons and say that shit? DS2 is standard trap shit, good enough for parties but nothing else.
>>
>>63343158
>no, statement of fact.
still going to ignore the fact that everything you said was wrong and you're projecting some imaginary persona on me when I've stated that I didn't make that list several times though

end your life
>>
>muh feelings y r u so mean :(((((((((

wow mu is dead holy shit
>>
>>63343158
You should commit suicide.
>>
>>63343158
>I don't like shit because it's "obscure"
No ones really brought up any obscure shit though.
>>
>>63343176
I haven't implied that you made that list since.
>>
>>63343188
which makes the people using dumbass dated terms like "backpacker" even more cringeworthy.
>>
>>63343158
Fuck, i actually agree with you.I just hate ratking and assumed shit, my bad. you're still a fucking cunt though.
>>
>>63342470
i'm getting too old for this board
>>
>>63343158
Why don't you fuck off and jerk off to Slick Rick cunt.
>>
>>63343197
I agree with that, it's a retarded term. You're still wrong about FBZ though.
>>
>>63343158
>hip hop is more than half-retarded boombap and boring pop rap
Exactly, the list I posted (the one with 30 albums) had more than just that though, if you're talking about that list along with the other shit.
>>
File: Kim-Kardashian-Best-Wallpaper.jpg (1003 KB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
Kim-Kardashian-Best-Wallpaper.jpg
1003 KB, 3888x2592
>>63343158
>my taste is so much better than everyone else
>>
>>63343201
M8 I'm just drunk and moderately annoyed that this board has gone to shit because of retarded teenagers from reddit

also ratking is great get yr ears checked

>>63343208
FBZ is generic weedrap trash with occasional cringeworthy attempts at "political" statements. Meech and Erick can both rap incredibly well, but they are absolutely devoid of ANYTHING worth saying, and while Erick is an incredibly talented producer, he doesn't use that talent to make anything fresh or interesting. Juice is just flat out awful, thoroughly worthless.
>>
>>63343166

most definitely. I liked the sound of Summer Sixteen, and to be honest seeing as how NWTS and WATTBA were two completely different albums, I'm curious to see what he his latest project is going to sound like, or who he has featuring on it besides Future and Rihanna, kek.
>>
>>63343244
>but they are absolutely devoid of ANYTHING worth saying
Aren't you the guy who has said DS2 is top 10 of last year?
>>
>>63343244
>retarded teenagers from Reddit
Argument dropped right there. Fuck off with your internet buzz words.
>>
>>63343245
Cool man. At least you're open to it.
>>
>>63343244
>FBZ is generic weedrap trash
How so? Generic weedtrap would be shit like Wiz, FBZ has some pretty good music
>>
File: lol.jpg (31 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
31 KB, 413x395
>>63343244
>I'm so smart and everyone else is wrong and stupid
>>
>>63343264
Difference being that DS2 has actual interesting production and places the focus of his rapping almost solely on flow and cadence with the occasional notable punchline. FBZ act like their shit is some deep inspired shit, lyrics are front and center yet range from uninteresting to cringeworthy, production is safe and boring.

Once again, FBZ is conservative trash.

>>63343266
you're right anon I'm sorry I didn't just start listening to hip hop 6 months ago
>>
>>63343300
Stop projecting faggot you just come off as a MASSIVE cunt.
>>
oh also

>stop being so mean u gosh darn meanie :((((

elitism was a hallmark of this board and part of what preserved its quality, fuck off back to your hugbox newfags
>>
>>63343300
>DS2 has actual interesting production
Standrad trap beats, nothing overly original or interesting going on with them. Though the beats are the best thing about the album
>FBZ act like their shit is some deep inspired shit
How do you get this? They just seem like some chill dudes who occasionally talk about some other shit. Nothing like say Hopsin who acts like he is deep.
>production is safe and boring.
Again how? they're production has been pretty great especially on BetterOffDead.
>>
>>63342770
>not posting their best song and video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q77YBmtd2Rw

Also, Jack Parrow is so much better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2UdJhqVsc8
>>
>>63343312
anon do you know what projecting means

because describing why a group is bad is not projecting, nor is assuming that I'm talking to people who are new to hip hop given the evidence itt
>>
>>63342470
>>63342620
Some of those aren't even from the past five years and most of them aren't better. You're reaching, hard.
>>
>>63343346
Which ones aren't from the past 5 years?
>>
>>63343324
The irony.
>>
>>63342490
>that's not even real music, there's autotune in it lmoa
kys
>>
>>63342470
>Yeezus
That's pretty funny.
>Barter 6
HAHAHAHA
>>
This thread was good up until a few cunts had to shit it up.
>>
>>63343413
thats pretty much how /mu/ is
>>
>>63343413
it seriously wasn't
>>
>>63343431
Pretty much why I find myself coming here less and less. And even when I do come here I find myself spending very little time here.
>>
>>63342498
Yeezus is not his least creative is anything but. TLOP on the other hand is his least creative.
>>
>>63343357
Take Me To Your Leader
Take Me To Your Leader
Take Me To Your Leader
>>
>>63343442
I come on here when I'm bored, as bad as it is it's better than any other sites.
>>
>>63343455
>TLOP
>Least creative
>Famous
>Father Stretch my Hands Pt. 1 & 2
>Freestyle 4
>Waves
>FML
>Real Friends
>Wolvse
>>
File: Mayday Take me to Your Leader.jpg (39 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Mayday Take me to Your Leader.jpg
39 KB, 300x300
>>63343458
Wrong Take Me To Your Leader
>>
>>63342620

This...
>>63342969

and Rittz is a Krayzie Bone wannabe wigger.
>>
>>63343442
it's always been like this moron
>>
>>63343477
Cause he raps fast? Rittz is doing his own thing and killing it.
>>
File: Ree1.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Ree1.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
>>63343481
I don't even care. Not every single thread needs to be filled with shit posting cunts that have nothing of value to contribute
>inb4 hugbox
I fucking hate that answer. The opposite of a thread full of hateful cunts does not automatically equal a hugbox. Just because a thread doesn't have shit posters doesn't mean someone should suddenly shit up the thread to "balance" things out. Fuck that. Why can't a thread just be on topic without someone having to spew hateful shit to everyone? That's not a fucking hugbox that's just being a normal fucking human being.
>>
>>63343473
The whole album feels half assed. It is also his most safe sounding album.
>>
>>63343474
Oops.

ewww Tech 9.
>>
>>63343499
>most safe sounding album
>literally talks about how a woman owes him sex
Graduation is his safest.
>>
>>63343488
No, there's a reason why I can listen to Twista, Busta, Bone Thugs and Lord Infamous without feeling like they jacked a style. And it usually has flavor.
>>
>>63343497
>nothing of value to contribute
this is the main issue. The shitposting and flinging stays the same, but actual content is getting way less. you would still get called a faggot back then, but at least the discussion keeps moving.
>>
>>63343507
Tech's on one song, admittedly not a good song. the rest of the album is great though. Check out either of these
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnSdOq3oD-A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85F_u3QHRoc
>>
>>63343536
I think maybe I just need time off the internet. It's driving me insane coming to every thread and there's always at least one person just causing arguments with everyone.
>>
>>63343530
Bone Thugs jacked the style of a lot of memphis rap though, I'm not really getting how Rittz jacked Krayzie but anyway.
>>
>>63343550
>"feel"

I know they pretty much jacked their style and made it into hip-hop's version of a barbershop quartet, but the flavor is top notch. Doesn't feel overly duplicated.

Can't say shit about Rittz. My friend just started getting into him and he sounds like shit imo.
>>
>>63343578
I'm not getting how Rittz feels "overly duplicated" but shit to each their own man. We can both agree Bone Thugs kills it despite jacking from memphis.
>>
>>63343537
>>63343593
The two songs didn't get me. And knowing that Rittz is part of Strange Music is not making me feel any better about the label either. Albeit, I respect their hustle as an indy label.

Music-wise, it just feels bland. The music needs an aura.. Like this little remix from this fat has-been. At least I feel the lazy, dreaminess off of these guitars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgKweYPlOLw
Thread replies: 150
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.