[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
these niggas didn't do anything wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: milli-vanilli-600x450.jpg (114 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
milli-vanilli-600x450.jpg
114 KB, 600x450
these niggas didn't do anything wrong
>>
GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S
>>
>>63338804
I agree
>>
>>63338804
It was a sign of shite to come.
>>
Well it was the record company manager guy who made them do it. Makes me feel bad for the people who actually performed the music desu senpai.
>>
>>63338804
well they didn't actually sing the songs anyway
>>
they din du nuffin. they good boys.
>>
>>63338804
who doesn't love Korn?
>>
>>63338804
The story is funny until you get to the part where the guy kills himself.
>>
>>63338925
yeah
The poor guy didn't even make it out of the 90s either, only 33.
>>
>>63338925
that's the best part, though
>>
>>63339065
lol you should join Rob in the sky you disrespectful little faggot it wouldn't be much of a loss I'll tell you that much
>>
>>63339102
rob in the sky would make a good tribute band name
>>
>>63339135
it would
I may or many not do this and show /mu/ the album
>>
>>63338819
fuck imma run off stage
>>
>>63338819
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udS5qBrBFqE
>>
>>63338804
sounds like they didn't do anything at all
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.