[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinion of pic related?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: TD.jpg (21 KB, 298x300) Image search: [Google]
TD.jpg
21 KB, 298x300
Opinion of pic related?
>>
That one is ok but I prefer the band TD
>>
>>63336753
Why did they copy from Rubber Soul
>>
contrarian meme
>>
>>63336804
"I only know 3 psych pop band from the 60's" characteristic post
>>
>>63336853
i’ve got 3 terabytes of 60’s pre-ambient 800 gigs of live recordings of this local band called the fuckerfucks. They played only 2 shows before breaking up but I had 11 redundant recording rigs all recording flac which I then layered over one another for 25,000 kbps bitrate. 8 terabytes of the beatles. No not THOSE beatles, the new beatles. They haven’t recorded an album yet and technically they’re not really a band yet but they’re indie-gospel-post-funk-punk style is going to be huge when you guys hear their stuff in about 5 years. 4 petabytes of the Ethiopian Free Jazz wave that occurred in 1973 in a town called Wenji Gefersi. 18 terabytes of sound check recordings from the mid 90’s band LFO. They only scored a hit with “I like girls (who wear abercrombie and fitch)” but they were way ahead of their time. That’s just my C: drive. I have 41 drives.
>>
>>63336907
damn
>>
>>63336959
flew right the fuck over yer head didn't it fella
>>
>>63336999
hell yeah
>>
I like 60's psychedelic pop a lot, but this album gives me a bad taste. It just sounds amateurish, and like a bad attempt at emulating the burgeoning trend, rather than a sincere creation. The dudes on the cover don't even look like they've ever dropped acid, especially the childish looking one second from the right.

The lyrics are so unimaginative, too. Just repeating a vaguely trippy sounding word like "kaleidoscope" over and over again, for example is about as lazy as one can get.
>>
>>63337124
I think every track varies greatly in quality. Take the last two songs for example. A Lesson, Perhaps is a cringey, uninspired spoken word passage that could have been written by a seventh grader who read too much Robert Jordan, while The Sky Children is a dreamy, immersive masterpiece that surpasses anything Syd Barrett ever wrote.
>>
>>63336907
i always loved this pasta
i just imagine some dude out there tirelessly working at this obscure collection and it makes my heart warm
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.