[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you wear "no ear" headphones?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5
File: CdOtbwbXIAMhriC.jpg (41 KB, 599x438) Image search: [Google]
CdOtbwbXIAMhriC.jpg
41 KB, 599x438
https://youtu.be/2aJqRRfvbr8
>>
just opened the p4k article about this

looks dum
>>
>>63335147
I don't see the appeal
>>
>>63335147
No, I only use beats by dre
>>
File: Recommended Television.jpg (2 MB, 1439x4950) Image search: [Google]
Recommended Television.jpg
2 MB, 1439x4950
>>63335235
>Science vs Modern Teenagers
"it's dum"

Go back to the television set, the internet is wasted on you.
>>
>>63335321
Never mind Its great
>>
>>63335362
>triggered

and fuck you im 26 you autistic fuck stop caping for corporations trying to sell you shit
>>
File: b87bb344_vbattach16534[1].jpg (60 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
b87bb344_vbattach16534[1].jpg
60 KB, 800x600
>>63335147
one step ahead of you anon

>>63335362
>"dae hate the current generation"
>"ugh kids these days are so dum"
>>
>>63335147
If it actually works to where only i can hear that shit
but i can still blast my music in my ears without everyone hearing the music then i'll take one when they remove all the smart shit and then two generations after that
>>
looks like it would play music in awful quality
>>
>>63335615
if you want good quality music, stay home

if you want good quality music, you probably will be staying home anyways
>>
Wouldn't buy first gen new tech but this is actually a neat concept

Don't think I would throw money at it unless it becomes fashionable though
>>
>>63335409
I doubt if you could afford it anyway, welfare is pretty tight in the UK and US at the moment. Thankfully.
>>
>>63335421
You are stupid, you're getting stupider every year only you're (ironically) too stupid to see it. End your life, it's the only way!
>>
>>63335818
ah, a graduate of the autism school of punctuation?
>>
>>63335524
>when they remove all the smart shit
lel
>>
>>63335791
i work on wall street m8
>>
dumb and gay
>>
>>63335147
I remember this being tried years ago, it just didn't look like a mind control device from a sci-fi film and have all sorts of needless features. all they do is pretty much annoyingly rattle the inside of your head and you here the music in a jarring echoing way. It's a horrible experience and it never caught on ten years ago for a reason.
>>
File: IMG_20151027_114122.jpg (122 KB, 577x643) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151027_114122.jpg
122 KB, 577x643
>>63335998
>>
>>63336035
>here
I meant hear obviously
>>
>>63336045
tis true, i work with 3 other guys who browse /mu/
>>
File: sweet-dad-13294651.jpg (206 KB, 953x1300) Image search: [Google]
sweet-dad-13294651.jpg
206 KB, 953x1300
>>63336076
>>
>>63336076
The possibility of calling your workmate a faggot without them knowing must be pretty fun
>>
>>63335362
>sitcom
>big bang theory
Fucking dropped
>>
No. Neat idea though.
I'm one of those people that lower the volume of the shit they are listening to so other people don't judge me. This would only make me feel uncomfortable
>>
>>63336045
>>63335998
you know, I've got to love people that say stuff like this
>I work on wall street
>I work at a fortune 500 company
>I work for a major record company
yet they never say WHAT they do at said company, for all we know they might have like the lowest of low level jobs. Also "I work on wall street " is even worse because there are other things on wall street than the stock exchange and related financial organizations. For all we know he might work at a starbucks on wallstreet, or a food cart.
>>
>>63335362
jesus christ, this list is horrible
>>
>>63335147
>even headphones have to be social

nah famalam I'm good desu nothing wrong with being social but I'm putting headphones on for a reason desu
>>
>>63335362
spaced is actually pretty traditional for a british sitcom, it's still pretty good though.
futurama is a traditional sitcom, just animated and sci-fi
daria is an animated teenage dramedy
weeds is a drama comedy hybrid and not really a sitcom.
Peep Show is again, a pretty traditional britcom
Malcolm in the Middle is also a pretty traditional sitcom, it just used different filming techniques than most at the time and had better acting.
also why the fuck did you put sketch comedy and reality into one category, that doesn't even make sense... and MST3K is neither of those things. And why the fuck are there game shows in hat category and... fuck it, I give up

also, it's probably bait... but I refuse to believe some one would go to this much trouble just to bait...
>>
>>63337091
also one last thing, why is pete and pete in the family drama category, the show was pretty similar to malcom in the middle.
>>
>>63337091
>Spaced
>traditional
pretty sure that's only because everything that came after it emulated it's style.
>>
>>63337285
you have never really watch much british sitcoms have you?
>>
wait that's not what the things that look like that are?
>>
>>63337301
I'm not trying to be aggressive or anything, just everything I've seen that was like spaced came after it.
>>
>>63337345
how much have you watched that came before it though?
>>
>>63337370
I've watched a fair few comedy/sitcoms from before Spaced, none of them had the same feel, what are some that do?
>>
>>63337391
now I don't know if you mean british or american sitcoms, there is a distinct difference
>>
>>63337391
>>63337420
Also, one foot in the grave, yes it's about old people and kind of boring but it's still pretty similar
>>
>>63337420
Yeah, I was talking about British never been able to hack the whole 10 season thing with US comedies.
>>
>>63337461
also, maybe that that's literally the only thing I can think of might actually prove your point.
>>
>>63337487
comedies lasting that long didn't really become a thing here in the US until the late 80s, and really I don't understand it, milking a show to death is only a detriment to the show, they tend to fall apart around the 5th or 6th season anyhow.
>>
>>63335362
>"High Drama"
>Twin Peaks in the sci-fi/fantasy category
>The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles
>CSI, Law and Order, Bones, NCIS
>3 sitcom categories, all of them shit
>Fucking Tosh.0
what the fuck
>>
>>63337674
I don't think I've watched too many old school american sitcoms, only Freaks and Geeks and Undeclared now I think of it. What are the best ones?
>>
>>63337343
Am I really all the things that are outside of me??
>>
>>63337800
that list is fucked up but Twin Peaks certainly belongs in the sci-fi/fantasy category. I'm not sure why you think it doesn't.
>>
>>63338478
if anything I'd put it with the procedurals
>>
>>63338520
but the show deals with the supernatural and metaphysical beings and alternate demensions
>>
>>63338554
very true, but it also primarily deals with a murder mystery and the actions of the police as they try to solve it

honestly you can't really categorize it on a chart like this, if I made this shitty chart I'd give it its own section at the bottom
>>
Looks stupid, and probably sounds terrible. Maybe eventually they'll be good, but I honestly hope not, because I enjoy the feeling of wearing headphones and hate the feeling of things resting on my neck.
>>
No. Only fat people wear those shitty Bluetooth headphones.
>>
>>63338714
Actually I think only Sony employees can right now.
>>
>>63338779
I'm talking about regular earbuds that hang around your neck, dumbass.
>>
>>63338779
BTFO
>>
>>63338798
Hows that even relevant to this thread then you /v/irgin
>>
>>63338798
Then you're in the wrong thread.
>>
>>63338822
>>63338878
>both headphones
>both manufactured by Sony
>both hang around your neck
>both use Bluetooth
It's nearly the exact same product, actually.
>>
I'm not spending a gorillion dollars on a big boy accessory that looks retarded and has a high likelihood of sounding like shit. I can have a smaller kit that sounds better, looks better, is less obtrusive and costs <50 quid. Literally pointless and dumb as fuck.
>>
>>63338897
ALSO why would Ipay for a camera and stupid GPS shit? I want music ffs I have a smartphone for other crap. They only want to track my movements to sell that shit to google. My smartphone and the NSA do that already I dont need my headphones to rat on me as well
>>
Wouldn't be great for just listening to music, but I could see this being the next evolution of the "douchebag with a bluetooth earpiece who looks like he's talking to himself".
>>
>Headphones with GPS, a camera, and online capabilities

Why? The "headless headphone" thing was odd enough, and then they tack on all these features which could easily be done with a smart phone (and would also jack up the price massively for no good reason).

The headphones themselves are questionable. It seems more like it'd be easier for other people to hear it.

The "headphones with holes in them so you could hear what's going on around you" thing mentioned in the P4K article seems a bit more reasonable
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.