[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even though the other Beatles were great, they were shit compared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: To Hell With The Beatles.jpg (20 KB, 297x376) Image search: [Google]
To Hell With The Beatles.jpg
20 KB, 297x376
Even though the other Beatles were great, they were shit compared to McCartney. Why was he so incredible?
>>
Temporary Secretary reveals McCarney's complete musical genius
>>
paul was shit compared to lennon tbqh
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUMFp0F6mp0
>>
>>63334817
>x beatle is best beatle
it's not the 60s/70s anymore, no one cares, you don't need to choose sides
>>
I unironically love Wings

Morse Moose and the Grey Goose is extremely underrated
>>
>>63335035
Biker Like an Icon shows how much he needs John.
>>
>>63334817
he was the best singer, a great songwriter and has the best solo work. ram is absolutely god tier
>>
File: London_Town.jpg (38 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
London_Town.jpg
38 KB, 500x500
>>63335156
that whole album is
>>
well he got two chances to be great...
>>
>>63335136
This desu
>>
>>63334817
I think Paul had the best voice and could make the best melodies

also he probably had the highest average best song. lennon had a lot of great ones but he also had some dumb shit that brings his 'rating' down

george is george and ATMP is the best beatles solo album but you can't really put george into the debate about the beatles because it's all paul and john
>>
>>63334817

Unlike Lennon he never lost his pop sensibilities
>>
File: Autismo Paul.jpg (277 KB, 1003x584) Image search: [Google]
Autismo Paul.jpg
277 KB, 1003x584
>>63335284
Absolutely
>>
>>63335338
the exact opposite of this tbqh

>mcartney had Martha My Dear,
>Honey Pie,
>Birthday,
>Getting Better,
>Obla Di Obla Da.
i really don't see how you can have a shittier song catalog than that.
>>
>>63334817
Why listen to Mccartney when Brian Wilson exits? Literally anything of note mccartney has ever done has been a wilson ripoff.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.