[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Milo thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: HZlrkKt.jpg (263 KB, 748x997) Image search: [Google]
HZlrkKt.jpg
263 KB, 748x997
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5H77IUvu1E Any else know about Milo he is the most interesting rapper i have ever found.
>>
File: 1445903551536.png (2 MB, 2000x1317) Image search: [Google]
1445903551536.png
2 MB, 2000x1317
>>
tell me more

good album though
>>
>>63334309
he's racist
>>
>>63334309
tell me more
>>
tell meme more
>>
He is a bit of a special snowflake but he is still a cool rapper. Nobody is perfect and i don't think he is a racist just a snowflake
>>
>>63334338
what a bitch nigga
>>
i've interacted with him on a number of occasions on a professional level.

i wasn't a huge fan of his music initially but any passing affinity i did have for it was instantly ruined when i realized he is the worlds biggest fuck boy.

the guy is a loser and doesn't deserve a single fan. who cares if he is racist, the dude is a waste of time.
>>
>>63334338
What a huge fag
>>63334503
How so?
>>
>>63334309
sounds boring as fuck
>>
>>63334338
I like his music but goddamn what a queer.
>>
>>63334503
ok how did you interact with him professionally if this is true
>>
>>63334530
i don't know if he is legitimately autistic or something but he is so insecure about his shit that he treats everybody like shit.

it's like when you meet one of your friends new gf and she is a bitch to you and then he is like "she is just shy dude"

fuck that. if you're too shy to say "thank you" when somebody does you a solid, or you are too shy to respond when somebody asks you a timely question, then it's no longer called "being shy" it's called "being inconsiderate" or "being an asshole"

he makes extra work for everybody around him and then gets on stage and wonders why nobody likes him. his shit is shallow and self serving through and through.
>>
>>63334338
oh please

u fuckin butthurt honkeys get so twisted up about the most niche insults delivered by a person you will never meet to some vague idea of a group of people you align yourselves with

then talk about getting redpilled and how shitty pc culture is

which is it then are you constantly being offended by petty shit or do you hate people who get offended by petty shit
>>
>>63334735

Milo, please. It's about hating people who are stupid.
>>
>>63334645
you're getting really assblasted about something you made up on a mongolian basket weaving forum
>>
>>63334645
so he didn't say "thank you" when you set up the mic stand for him

sorry you didn't get the attention your shitty job doesn't deserve. Go cry to Dave Grohl I'm sure he'll take a selfie with you or something
>>
>>63334767
how is it any more stupid than what 100% of /mu/ users are doing on a daily basis
>>
>>63334309
i know of that album on account of it being a meme her
>>
>>63334775
hey man i'm just relating my interactions. i've dealt with lots of touring artists and he is one of the few who has walked through the door with bullshit. courtesy and professionalism are practically the only unifying qualities i see across the board with successful musicians. you can take a metal band or punk band or a rapper and if they are in any way successful they will be on time, respectful, and professional.

if you can't do that much you should go back to your parents garage and figure it out.
>>
>>63334338
I have to admit I don't think there's anything wrong with deciding who the message of your music is intended for. He's not exactly the only artist that hates /mu/.
>>
>>63334793
i'm sorry being a sound guy isn't a cool enough profession for you

i forgot i was posting in a thread about my poor career choices
>>
>>63334338
Honestly this isn't too bad. The death grips thing is pretty dumb but with the ask.fm people were just saying lolsorandumb /b/ shit and calling him a faggot. I don't necessarily agree with everything he says, but I like his music and I don't think he's a terrible person
>>
>>63334735
>u fuckin butthurt honkeys
DUDE I PRETEND TO BE BLACK ON THE INTERNET LMAO
>>
>>63334338
meh don't really care
>>
>>63334897
My suspicion is the artists you're thinking of are only small-scale because I work for a venue that hosts mainstream 'successful' artists and in my experience that is categorically

>not true by the way
>>
racist scum
>>
>>63335054
I'm referring to the notion that successful musicians are always polite, courteous etc.
>>
>>63334821

So because stupidity happens in one place folks should ignore it somewhere else?
>>
>>63335054
i guess my definition of successful excludes flash in the pan assholes. a better word would be "established" musicians.

i bet genre matters too. my venue rarely hosts raves or yuppie shit.

i'm just surprised that a dude with two albums under his belt, who is associated with hellfyre club, would be a third degree fuck boy. the kind of dude who complains if the crowd isn't big enough.
>>
>>63334338
Damn, why do rightie whities get offended so easily? They actually pretend they're any better than SJWs too.
>>
>>63335102
well when stupidity happens in one place I don't think the creators of that stupidity should be shitting on someone for doing the same thing
>>
>>63335440

That's kinda dumb people can shit on whatever they want. Especially something as stupid as Milo's bitching about Niggas On The Moon.
>>
>>63335025
>I have to be black to call honkeys honkeys

so by that logic only white people can call black people niggers?

honkey
>>
>>63335025
>there's only black and white people
good job
>>
>>63335490
then why get triggered and start bitching about milo bitching about niggas on the moon?

I'm saying either everyone is free to be bickering assholes or nobody is.
>>
>>63335520
>then why get triggered and start bitching about milo bitching about niggas on the moon?

Because it was dumb and people wanted to call him out on how dumb it is I don't see the issue.
>>
>>63335534
how is what he said dumb, and people bitching about what he said not dumb? I don't understand how his viewpoint of being offended isn't just as valid as people being offended at him being offended
>>
>>63335495
>>63335519
Woah, you got butthurt when I called you out for being a white guy pretending to be black.
>>
>>63335573
>how is what he said dumb

Because the title of the album is a reference to a line in one of the songs on the album which itself is a reference to a poem. It has nothing to do with tokenism.
>>
>>63335395
I feel you, my post was just a way of saying when you get to the upper echelons of 'success' in music you tend to lose the desire to be polite. madonna etc. have all been cunts at our venue
>>
>>63335610
but I'm not white, kindly fuck off
>>
>>63335626
>>63335573

Oh and what they're saying is dumb as shit yeah. Calling him a faggot and pansy or whatever does nothing for the conversation.
>>
>>63335610
and im over here, and that guys over there. And I am white, and I'm proud to be white, so I'd rather not have honkeys like you ruin it for me ok?
>>
>>63335648
If anything it just legitimises his worldview. I can never understand why people do shit like harrass feminists who complain about rape culture etc. it just propagates the ideas that made them angry in the first place by proving them right
>>
>>63335698
>I'm proud of something I have no control over

lmao
>>
File: Nick Kang.jpg (67 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
Nick Kang.jpg
67 KB, 500x314
>>63335755

Oh we're in complete agreement then yeah.
>>
>>63335789
We are but I'm not the same guy, I just joined the conversation
>>
>>63335781
white people have complete control over their whiteness haven't you heard
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.