[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are an unlikeable, immature asshole with shit socials skills.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: moeszyslak.jpg (82 KB, 500x362) Image search: [Google]
moeszyslak.jpg
82 KB, 500x362
You are an unlikeable, immature asshole with shit socials skills. You know this and if you were a physical other person you would dislike that person.

You've reached the age it's impossible to change your personality and have realized this is the way you will be forever. At this point it will just be a cycle of epiphanies of the need to change, followed by a crash shortly later when you come once again to the conclusion that you will never happen.

Music for this feel?
>>
it should be noted that other people can change you and that's about the only thing that can
>>
>>63333976
>You've reached the age it's impossible to change your personality and have realized this is the way you will be forever.
no
>>
you can change your values and learn to accept yourself, or see beyond yourself and that it doesn't really matter
>>
>>63334046
>>63334079
>>63334155

Thanks but I want music to wallow in self hatred not life tips
>>
>>63329441
Chief keef
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdnl0Tc-mEA
>>
id hang out with myself
>>
I'd suck myself
>>
>>63333976
jason aldean
>>
>>63333976
>>>/r9k/
fuck off
>>
>>63334572

Nice haha >>63334557

;)
>>
File: front.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
>>
File: GIles corey.png (383 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
GIles corey.png
383 KB, 500x500
No one is ever going to want you.
>>
File: Hl04jEE.gif (1 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Hl04jEE.gif
1 MB, 300x225
>>63334700
Reminder that your mother loves you unconditionally.

Treat your mum right boys.
>>
>defeatism
No thanks. People can change without the help of others. Maybe some parts of youor personality can't easily be changed, but stuff like social skills easily can.
>>
damn...
>>
>>63333976

what age is this referring to exactly?

I'm 21 and I'm not a normie but I'm not an asshole, I act mature when I need to, I can be a little awkward with new people but overall I'm pretty decent at socializing.

I don't think I need to change my personality, and I don't think my current situation will be forever (I've already made solid progress since getting out of high school, relative to the issues I have).

I feel good a lot and when I feel bad it's not THAT bad. I'm gonna have a job soon and then I will eventually move out on my own and be a happy normie (in theory).
>>
File: cover.jpg (55 KB, 398x400) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
55 KB, 398x400
>>63333976

Or anything by Lou Reed.
>>
>>63334755
>social skills can be changed on your lonesome

okay
>>
>>63333976
try abusing cocaine
>>
>>63335993
I shouldnt have even said that it's actually a really bad idea
>>
>>63336017

>>63335146
>>
I'd kill myself but then my Mom would be upset.

If the cops told me to put my hands up, I wouldn't because I want them to shoot me.
>>
>>63333976
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWStaRmuXzY

Just don't kill yourself anon
>>
>>63335568
normie
>>
>>63336104
they wouldn't shoot you if you're white
they just slam you to the ground and put handcuffs on you
it actually really hurts speaking from experience
>>
Modern psychological studies say that we can in fact change our personality, and the idea of neuroplasticity means that we can even physically change the way our brains work with the correct effort. The thought that you cannot change is the only thing that stops you from taking the first steps toward change. Becoming the person you want to be is always possible as long as you're willing to work for it, and it is never too late to start.

Music for this feel?
>>
>>63334755
>>63336294
>>63334079

see
>>63334431
>>
>>63336402
I'm not giving life tips I'm asking for music for hopeful feels in a "music for this feel" thread
>>
I'm like OP but I am also literally retarded.

Music for this feel?
>>
>>63336438
go make your own thread you anti-nihilist faggot
>>
You can basically do anything within reason if you put the effort in. It's a lot harder to make big changes when you're older (personality improvement, learning a language, playing a new instrument, etc.). I'd recommend trying now, because while it's difficult to change in your early 20s, it's REALLY hard to stop being a deadbeat in your 40s.

Unfortunately, we can't do that for you, so you have to do it yourself.
>>
>>63334700
Listening to this right now as I do whenever i get depressed. I came to the right thread.
>>
>>63336488
Alright fine if you must have a rec listen to Coil or something.

I'm actually serious about wanting good music for feeling hopeful about your future for the first time in as long as you can remember though.
>>
>>63336554
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtemrZ7-pj0
>>
>>63336628
I totally forgot about Sigur Ros, haven't listened to them in forever. I'll add Primal Scream - Screamadelica as an answer to my own request too, finally listening to that for the first time and I love it.
>>
Currents by Tame Impala I guess?
>>
>>63335993
Shit drug prefer benzos
>>
I like myself, but then again I know how fucked up I am.
>>
>>63333976
Brohemian Rhapsody?
>>
>>63336294
Can someone actually post music for this specific feel? I'm interested, I have enough depressing shit and I'm starting to come up out of a funk myself.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.