[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It wouldn't have hurt to make each track half as long.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: SAW II.png (576 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
SAW II.png
576 KB, 500x500
It wouldn't have hurt to make each track half as long.
>>
of all the bullshit people post here this is defo the worst

entire board is filled with rockists who insist the album format is the only acceptable way to listen to music as it's the artist's vision, yet constantly spammed with 'edit this song/ album down' threads

sort yourself the fuck out
>>
>>63331156
Not to mention, of all the criticisms of this album you want to make the tracks half as long?

Retard, have you ever actually listened to ambient? The whole point is that they're long enough for you to relax and absorb the sound and texture of the song. I know this has to be bait but god damn it
>>
>>63331156
>>63331436
these

this is exactly why the concept of "/mu/core" was a mistake. because now most people on this board can't wrap their heads around music that isn't in comfy LP format.

if people were encouraged to venture into the world of music by themselves this board would be a hell of a lot better.
>>
he really didn't need to repeat any of the melodies

if i want to listen to it again I'll just put it on repeat
>>
File: d98.jpg (27 KB, 563x601) Image search: [Google]
d98.jpg
27 KB, 563x601
>>63331622
>>
>>63331622
ಠ_ಠ
>>
File: cute anime pic 0586.png (492 KB, 875x624) Image search: [Google]
cute anime pic 0586.png
492 KB, 875x624
I hate this board. Anti intellectuals reign supreme.
>>
File: a3061876186_10.jpg (300 KB, 669x669) Image search: [Google]
a3061876186_10.jpg
300 KB, 669x669
ITT: Albums that need to be severely edited down
>>
>>63331622
>"ambient"
>>
>>63331156
When TLOP came out and Kanye fans were pretending that album is a 10 someone told me my criticisms were invalid because I can just delete the songs I dislike from the tracklist

>this is how people actually think
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.