[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have white people conquered hip hop? Here we have the greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Have white people conquered hip hop?

Here we have the greatest instrumental hip hop album ever.
The greatest underground/experimental hip hop album ever.
The greatest hip hop album that showcases rapping ever.
And the undisputed greatest overall hip hop album ever (Paul's Boutique).
>>
idk man it's all subjective
>>
they're certainly good at it

except Endtroducing is not that special
>>
Two of those are jewish creations

Jewish are not considered white people (except when the narrative seems to fit), Beastie Boys as a matter of fact have always distanced themselves from the 'white' wave of hip hop.
>>
>>63330552
>Beastie Boys as a matter of fact have always distanced themselves from the 'white' wave of hip hop.
yeah but they still thought of themselves as white people
and so did every black guy in hip hop
>>
>>63330473
No actually cLOUDDEAD is the best album of any genre ever.
>>
Is j dilla white?
>>
File: bythethroat.jpg (691 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
bythethroat.jpg
691 KB, 900x900
>>63330552
why are Jewish people so shitty
literally all you faggots do is whine and play the victim card
the Holocaust was a hoax so you don't even have the right to complain
look at all the Jews in high end jobs (accounting, stockbroking, media personnel, Hollywood positions etc.)
>>
>>63330653
fact
>>
youre forgetting Oblivion Access and By The Throat.

but to be fair, for the handful of amazing white hip-hop artists who are arguably the pinnacle of the genre there's a wave of corny run-off white kids trying to mimic the music they relate to and failing awfully- see $uicideboy$, 90% of Bones, and most of the shitty soundcloud aesthetic rappers popular right now.
>>
>>63330473
Pauls Boutique is very influential, and the dust brothers killed the production. I can enjoy the bars as well, Beastie Boys are GOAT. But goddangg if that record doesn't sound too much. I can't concentrate on anything, it's oddly uncomfortable.
>>
>>63330473
Is not about race. That is a troll trick... the use of race-bait debates....

Literally all these recirds are influenced by black rap albums. And they have samples of Black artists too, sampling on that style is a very very black-producers thing too.
>>
>>63330876
WE WUZ
>>
of course
>vanilla ice
>eminem
>riff raff
>fred durst
>t. mills
>slim jesus
>clouddead
>>
>>63330852
you mean the production sounds outdated and the vocals are mixed too low?
>>
>>63330876
KANGZ
>>
>>63330722
/thread
>>
Death grips contributed more to the advancement pf counter culture in that andy morin is sexy. Also listen to more pouya and suicide boys bitches
>>
>>63330969
of*
>>
>>>/pol/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>63331014
triggered much?
>>
>>63330931
No, I love the production. I just think it would be better as an instrumental album. Pauls Boutique is like a great drum solo playing simultaneously as a guitar solo. It isn't bad, the parts are dope, but as a whole it becomes too much, I'm unable to fully concentrate on either.
>>
File: 1376948420076.png (1 MB, 750x741) Image search: [Google]
1376948420076.png
1 MB, 750x741
>>63330725
>Holocaust
>Hoax
>>
>>63330725
>>
>>63331616
That thread was just up like 30 minutes ago and you've already made a meme out of that picture wow
>>
>>63331616
>actually believing the holocaust happened
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.