[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you forgiven them for making it yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: mastodon-cover-1-1402946808.jpg (184 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mastodon-cover-1-1402946808.jpg
184 KB, 500x500
Have you forgiven them for making it yet?
>>
>>63328504
>There's anything to forgive
>>
Never. I really don't like the direction Mastodon went
>>
>>63328504
yes. i can listen to chimes, once more round the sun and tread lightly. theres even a part of aunt lisa's that i like. everything else is unforgivable garbage though. as a whole i can forgive them.
>>
>>63329579
pretty much this but there's a few parts in halloween that are good
>>
>>63328504
HEY
HO
LET'S FUCKING GO
>>
>>63328504
It's not actually that bad after the first couple of tracks. I definitely warmed to it after seeing them live because there are some really fun songs on there. But this and The Hunter are very lazy albums for their standards. Hopefully they do an Opeth and actually make something mildly ambitious with their new sound.
>>
Unless BM stops existing there's nothing they could produce that would make me hate them.
>>
>>63328504
I'll forgive them if their next album is any good. Then again, I'm probably the only person who loved The Hunter and hated this album.
>>
>>63331374
This fucking ruined that song.

They have blood mountain and everything else is meh
>>
>>63332608
>, I'm probably the only person who loved The Hunter and hated this album.
Nope I feel the same way. Hunter was stupid and fun, OMRTS is just stupid with no fun.
>>
They started losing me after Leviathan. Everything they've done since then got steadily more and more questionable. It's hard to be surprised that this was bad.
>>
>>63329579
the chorus in aunt lisa is catchy as hell
>>
I don't think I can ever forgive them for this.
Just... fuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWFWazj7Ud8
>>
>>63333282
It's like they don't even want to be serious anymore.
>>
>>63333131
same desu senpai
>>
>>63333712
It's not even that. I have no problem with fun music.
But this video is just so tasteless.
>>
>>63328504
I love it so there's nothing to forgive.

bye now
>>
>>63332660
I thought Blood Mountain was their weakest sludge. What am i doing wrong?
>>
>>63328504
Only if what comes next is a return to form. There's nothing wrong with the prog metal direction they've taken, but i'd like to see a more sludge metal sound on their next album.
>>
>>63333282
nice bait
but in the case you are actually being serious, then you totally missed the point of the video, and you fell for it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.