[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time listening to fushitsusha..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: fushitsuha live.jpg (5 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
fushitsuha live.jpg
5 KB, 300x300
First time listening to fushitsusha..
>>
Nice blog post.
>>
What do you guys think about fushitsusha?
>>
>>63327084
Stop posting.
>>
>>63327104
>>63327067
If you did not come to this thread to discuss music, please leave. this thread is for music discussion, thank you
>>
This album is so good, one of the best Japanese psych albums I've ever heard!
>>
>>63327024
and? lol this narcissist faggot i swear
>>
>>63327191
You are being absolutely ridiculous. i just wanted to discuss the album

>>63327173
I really liked the guitar solo near the end of the first song
>>
>>63327084
shit
>>
>>63327084
I am a Haino fan you could say.
>>
Who?

(you, not the band)
>>
>>63327024

thats shabazz palaces u retard
>>
File: Keiji Haino flowchart 1.1.png (2 MB, 4068x2428) Image search: [Google]
Keiji Haino flowchart 1.1.png
2 MB, 4068x2428
Here is this btw if you want to get into more Haino
>>
"koko" really fucks me up. Enjoy OP
>>
>>63327482
I won't listen to all of that, i will listen to the other starting album though, so thanks.

I like this album so far
>>
The 7th song is pretty amazing
>>
My dog barked during the 7th track, i started the song from the start again :|
>>
Koko was absolutely beautiful. i was crying during it.

I felt the last two tracks much more powerfully than most of the album, maybe i should have listened to it more closely since the start.

I think i will rate this 7/10~8/10, leaning more towards 8. i feel like i need to listen to it again sometime
>>
>>63328921
>Koko was absolutely beautiful. i was crying during it.
listen to the single CD of it some time. It's gorgeous.
>>
trips are just reddit users that want to say nigger
>>
>>63329161
This is reddit though.
>>
>>63329161
>>63329161
>>63329161
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.