[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i bought this album as a young teen. im going to relisten to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
i bought this album as a young teen. im going to relisten to it now years later, and see what i think about it
>>
Pretty generic At the Gates worship
>>
>>63323649
It's not that bad so far, but the sound of the synths could have been ALOT better though

>>63323710
I never even heard At The Gates
>>
I actually fairly enjoy this. good solos.
>>
File: 1457633264974.jpg (19 KB, 253x296) Image search: [Google]
1457633264974.jpg
19 KB, 253x296
>I never even heard At The Gates
>>
nice blog
>>
>>63323891
I'm a very knowledgeable music fan, but i can't know everything. i also listen to a large scope of genres and not just metal
>>
Some of the riffs in this album are actually very happy sounding to be honest. not what you would expect looking at the album art ~

I rate this 7/10 btw. good album, i enjoyed this.
>>
>>63324132
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re72di5phM0
>>
At least you picked one of the few good CoB albums.
>>
>>63324191
I have another one called "Blooddrunk" that i don't remember how it sounds like
>>
should have picked Hate Crew Deathroll, but at least you got Bodom After Midnight
>>
>listening to CoB
>not listening to, for instance, Strapping Young Lad
ugh
>>
>>63324313
>strapping young lad over CoB
wew lad
>>
>>63323891
>>63324313
>thinking this homosexual kike has any resemblance of taste or knowledge in music
Just google his name
>>
File: 1444377453848.png (264 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1444377453848.png
264 KB, 400x400
Thanks Gaga, now i that i know you like this band i gonna delete the album of my Hard Drive.
Just.
>>
Best song CoB ever did was a Britney Spears cover

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGtXlBbWeB4
>>
>>63324204
Sort of like recording yourself taking a shit
>>
>>63323649

The first album I bought that really got me into more technical guitar work. Kissing the Shadows was muh jam. You've inspired me to do the same
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.