[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>enjoy listening to rap >can never catch all the lyrics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: hello world.png (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
hello world.png
22 KB, 400x400
>enjoy listening to rap
>can never catch all the lyrics

Is this abnormal? I just want to be able to appreciate a song in its entirety.
>>
Me too... I was lying in bed listening to the new kendrick album and was really focused on the lyrics but I swear I didn't understand what he was saying half the time.
>>
>>63322642
>>63322670
Why don't you look up the lyrics like everyone else good fucking lord
>>
>>63322721
You know that's not the same thing

It's like reading the transcript for a conversation you blundered through earlier, there's no flow. Don't even say 'just read the lyrics at the same time'.
>>
>>63322721
I only read lyrics when I know the artist who writes them worth it.
>>
>>63322745
Just read the lyrics at the same time. Seriously.
Everybody does this.
>>
>>63322749
god you're so pretentious, i bet you got bullied in high school you fucking neet faggot
>>
>>63322670
>>63322749
lose your trip
>>
>>63322760
what the fuck is pretentious about it? I rather focus on other things other than lyrics and I only focus on lyrics when I already know the artist is a good writer

>>63322764
nah everyone ignores you when you don't have a trip and it's also boring.
>>
>>63322794
filtered
>>
>>63322642
Yeah this is me. Even if I focus in on it extremely carefully, it's still very hard to follow. I've always been bad at it.

I can listen to a full album and if someone asks me to bring up a topic from more than 1 song I would completely blank, this even happens with albums I've listened to 2 or more times. It's embarrassing. I don't know what to blame it on, an ADD raddled brain, poor attention span or being an idiot.
>>
>>63322794
>nah everyone ignores you when you don't have a trip and it's also boring

translation:

"I'm an attention whore"
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.