[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kanye West
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: kanye-west-adidas-originals.jpg (35 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
kanye-west-adidas-originals.jpg
35 KB, 992x558
I cried listening to Wolves.
>>
>>63321340

>hopefully you mean the OG version and not the one talking about Kim's sandwiches and Twitter followers
>>
You tried to play nice, everybody just took advantage
>>
>>63321340
b8
>>
File: rare kanye west.png (104 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
rare kanye west.png
104 KB, 250x250
>>63321340
>Real friends
>Guilt trip
>runaway
>Welcome to the heartbreak
>Big brother
>Hey mama
>All falls down
>>
>>63321340
I hate him so much for ruining the song with the corny bitches/corny niggas line on the album which he repeated 3 fucking times
The demo version is genuinely one of my favorite Kanye songs ever, i'm surprised more people don't think that beat is as amazing as I do
TLOP has so many good songs ruined by really terrible drake-level lines
>YOUNG AND WE ALIVE (WOO) WE NEVER GONNA DIE
>WAKE UP NIGGA WAKE UP
>NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL
>I THINK ME AND RAY J WOULD BE FRIENDS
what the fuck was this idiot thinking. He's such a great overall artist but lines like those are like taking a shit in a treasure chest
>>
Through The Wire is his best song
>>
>>63321355
>Don't fool yourself
>Don't fly too high, your wings might melt

Cringe. I'm so glad they scrapped Vic's part in the new version. I'll take the "unswallow" and "sandwich" lines over the old version any day.
>>
>>63326275
That's not cringey at all though you autist
>>
>>63324936
what are you talking about?? its sooo sad, mary meeting joseph in the club, what a genius
>>
>>63326391
>not cringe
If you're in 7th grade and just learning about greek mythology.
>>
>>63326391
its really fuckin cringey man

>>63326275
also
>Don't firefight
>>
>>63321340
me too desu

the one he played at yeezy season 1
>>
>>63326606
>>63326678
I was more talking about the line, I don't remember the vic version much.
>>
>>63326701
>cont.

"I found you.. dancin" just makes me think of all the friends I'm drifting apart from, and when I first met them. so i cri

and something about sia's part, yeah,
I dunno I've been a lil suseptible to emotions lately (I'm a guy) and crying because of random shit that makes me think of the past.

Vic's part is pretty cringe tho
>>
File: 1458002100759.jpg (36 KB, 600x607) Image search: [Google]
1458002100759.jpg
36 KB, 600x607
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.