[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>In the land of gods and monsters I was an angel looking to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: lana_del_rey.jpg (142 KB, 900x1157) Image search: [Google]
lana_del_rey.jpg
142 KB, 900x1157
>In the land of gods and monsters I was an angel looking to get fucked hard. Like a groupie incognito posing as a real singer. Life imitates art.

what did she mean by this?
>>
her most recent album came out a couple months before david bowie died and in one of the songs she seemingly at random breaks out into the major tom chorus

coicidence?
did she know?
>>
>>63320560
Yeah, I think she gave him cancer.
>>
>>63320502
Something Something New Americana
>>
>>63320560
>>63320569
wat
>>
>>63320502
Who cares, this cunt is a coal burner
>>
Lana looks like Caitlyn Jenner
>>
>>63320914
Released September 18, 2015

"Terrence Loves You" has been described as "hypnotic", with Del Rey singing over piano, strings, and a "moaning" saxophone. The song contains an interpolation of the song "Space Oddity" by English singer-songwriter David Bowie from his eponymous second studio album.[25] The song opens with isolated guitar notes plucked and dropped, before moving into the distance as piano chords appear, followed by violins, and Del Rey's vocals. The chorus is delivered in an operatic style and lyrically talks about strength in the face of abandonment. Though out the song there is brief saxophone sections inserted and David Bowie references with lyrics such as "Ground control to Major Tom/Can you hear me all night long?".[9]

maybe it makes sense I dunno but when it came out I thought it was strange enough that I tried turning it into a meme whenever there was a thread but to no avail. Then after he died I was like wait a sec wtf

also this album came out the same day as black star with strikingly similar cover art which again immediately struck me as odd but after he died took on possibly deeper meaning
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcYeRPtWi7A
>>
She's the Crosley turntable of people
>>
>>63320918
Who BLACKED her?
>>
>>63320502
that she's an talentless hack
>>
>>63321802
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7daxzs-EK2A
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.