[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Born Under Punches so perfect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: remainlight.jpg (112 KB, 600x595) Image search: [Google]
remainlight.jpg
112 KB, 600x595
Why is Born Under Punches so perfect?
>>
Idk pham, it's just really well done and catchy as fuck. I've been jamming out to it for days now
>>
because he's a government man
>>
that outro gets me every single time
>>
File: 05.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>dat vocal arrangement on "all I want is to breathe/won't you breathe with me"
>>
>>63319111
why is this reaction pic so popular all of a sudden? is this the new costanza?
also, checked
>>
>>63319111
Along side "AND THE HEAT GOES ON"
Is just pure bliss
>>
>>63319111
it looks like hes saying "choice!" or like he just said it and is now nodding
>>
>>63319062

you don't have to mention it
>>
What about the random noises he makes right at the beginning of the song? Shit cracks me up every time.
>>
>>63319222
Doesn't he meow like a cat?
>>
File: rightthere.jpg (34 KB, 288x278) Image search: [Google]
rightthere.jpg
34 KB, 288x278
>>63319143
good vibes
>>
File: rill.jpg (90 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
rill.jpg
90 KB, 500x500
>>
>>63319242
yeah something like that, he chatters his teeth and screams as well
>>63319250
yeah i guess everyone must be in a pretty good mood lately. maybe /mu/ has finally got over it's crippling depression and existential anxiety :))))
>>
>>63319193
no thanks
>>
>>/r/lewronggeneration
>>
>>63319250
>it's a good-a show
>>
Remain in Light is boss as fuck

Still, if you feel a special emotional connection to Born Under Punches, you have some emotional issues - getting help is recommended instead of listening to new wave LP's

It's still a very evocative and meaningful track for people my age (I was born in 1976) and probably later generations,

You choose your adventure

(I don't recommend being all mental problem maximising, because that's tough on your friends (it you have any))
>>
>>63319004
it's boring and memeish
>>
>>63321202
/r/lewronggeneration doesn't like anything before 2000 stupid
>>
>>63321585
Wait, so have these people literally become an unintentional parody of themselves?
>>
>>63321202
Yup
>>
>>63321598
Yes
I'm not even joking, they use the "born in the wrong generation" meme as an excuse to dislike good old music and like shitty new music.
>>
>>63319004
because you're twelve
>>
THE WORLD MOVES ON A WOMAN'S HIPS

THE WORLD MOVES AND IT SWIVELS AND BOPS
>>
>>63319004
Because you've only listened to the first song and got bored. Now you need recognition.
>>
>AH
>>
WELL IM A TUMBLR
>>
>>63319281
one point he makes like a gutteral blubbering sound too. hilarious
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.