[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is p racist t.b.h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: The Residents - Eskimo.jpg (422 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
The Residents - Eskimo.jpg
422 KB, 1425x1425
this is p racist t.b.h
>>
ageist as fuck too
>>
Real life sjws are probably too dumb to get the residents

Don't sjws listen to shit like AJJ and poptimism?
>>
All of the stuff was apparently researched to be authentic according to the booklet.
>>
File: 1455814264736.png (39 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1455814264736.png
39 KB, 400x300
They weren't doing a documentary on the Eskimo people. It's kinda weird that they would say that it's accurate though and then have gibberish that kinda sounds like tribal chanting though.
>>
>>63317483
>"The stories were all created by the group and, despite their claims otherwise, is not meant to be a true historical document of life in the Arctic."
>>
>>63317483

But anon only poptimists listen to the residents.
>>
Good.
>>
>>63317441
What makes it racist, OP? The fact that non innuits are trying to recreate the culture of eskimos through music and art performance?

You might as well say that rock and roll is racist because it's music that was originally created by people of African ancestry, co-opted by white people.

Besides, Eskimo is a great album to listen to on a hot summer day when your air conditioning isn't working, so fuck you!
>>
It is the musical equivalent of Nanook of the North.
>>
File: image.jpg (273 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273 KB, 1024x1024
>>63317441
Better cover
>>
Everything is racist!!! I want to kill myself but I feel that I may offend someone in the process.
>>
i mean probably but who cares
>>
Fuck off. Never slander the eyeballed men.
>>
the Residents are literally nectar of the gods tier
>>
>>63317441
how does someone even get into these guys?
Where do you start?
>>
File: 1397941040368.jpg (147 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1397941040368.jpg
147 KB, 500x500
>>63317483
>Imagine actually believing this
>>
>third reich and roll

obviously hitler enthusiasts
>>
File: cute anime pic 0281.png (947 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
cute anime pic 0281.png
947 KB, 720x720
>>63320686
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0BoU1YTWENA

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eskimo_(album)

It would be a great opportunity to join in and give opinions if you had context on this work
>>
ur mom is p racist you fucking twat
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.