[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there a better album to listen to while doing adderall? this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: folder.jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
77 KB, 500x500
is there a better album to listen to while doing adderall? this sounds like god while i do physics and feel like god
>>
>>63309243
>>
That's funny, I really got into that album on my last addy binge. And a bunch of noise rock
>>
>>63309243
I can't think of a better one.
>>
>tfw don't got the addy plug
>not in school so no excuse for a scrip

rip me
>>
>>63309316
hit up your local college campus, it's not too hard to find someone if you got the confidence to ask the right-looking people
>>
>>63309316
just tell your doc that your lack of focus is affecting your job performance
>>
>>63309316
just do DPH
it makes the music turn into magic
>>
>>63309369
I live in a shithole so it's very possible I'd just get capsules full of sugar or some shit
>>
>>63309479
is there anything near your shithole that you could drive to on occasion to restock
like how shithole are we talking
>>
>>63309243
Okay well first of all you must be brain dead if you're doing drugs in the first place, from sugar to heroin its all a creation of the devil. I mean, they just trick you into sinning. Did you know that most adderall users end up selling their flesh for loose change just so they can get that little bit of focuse that they crave? Without the drug their mind bounces around like a pinball manipulated by a world class player (like a Dom Schwartzman or Ralipho Dongalo) of the pinball arts. It goes DING DING DING DING and then the next thing you know you're being penetrated by a pagan in a devil costume while virgins blood is poured onto your body to complete the sacrament. Drugs are basically metal music in a capsule, and if you want to be rewarded with heaven I think you know what choice to make.
>>
>>63310195
(you)
also, tl;dr
>>
This is so fucking good, it's what got me into it

I'll take you're advice though OP >>63309243
That does sound like it would go really well
>>
OP here, this >>63309269 guy got me to listen to big black (if you have any other suggestions I'm down) which banged hard and now I'm onto Refused which is going pretty well
if anyone has any other suggestions in the vein of noise/punk/industrial I'm all ears
>>
>popping pills
>being a fucking wigger
>sullying a god tier punk album with your low tier addiction
>adderall
>>
>>63312121
>wigger
lel what

also I'm not addicted, this is like the second time in my life I've done it because I have a physics final tomorrow and it's working wonders
>>
>>63312184
Midwesterner here, only trailer trash popped pills.

Do pcp or bath salts like real fucking man.
>>
>>63312244
PCP is fine but by all means man don't do bath salts. Thou shalt not eat another mans face
>>
File: folder.jpg (101 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
101 KB, 953x953
>>
File: 1399954145746.png (166 KB, 254x301) Image search: [Google]
1399954145746.png
166 KB, 254x301
>>63312346
>Not engaging in ritualistic cannibalism while blasting Fugazi
>>
>>63312244
>midwesterner thinking they're the authority on anything
sorry you live in a flyover swing state and think that you AREN'T trailer trash especially when you do fucking pcp and bath salts but I'm gonna spare myself from all of that and keep 'sullying' albums that came from my state, which has actually had some bearing on the country
>>
>>63309243
I only recently noticed that the title refers to the fact that it has loads of short songs.
>>
>>63312422
Calm down, son.
>>
>>63312474
sorry, I am on adderall after all
>>
>>63309243
>>63312397
yeah both of these are amazing.
>>
>adderal
Hardly a drug compared to other things one could. Get a fucking job and snort white girl like the priveliged white man you are
>>
File: anchor.jpg (480 KB, 1491x1497) Image search: [Google]
anchor.jpg
480 KB, 1491x1497
https://soundcloud.com/datphoenixbrown/sets/sst001
>>
the first time i heard corona was just so weird for since hearing it the intro in jackass
>>
What about Frankenchrist?
>>
Has anyone experienced persistent throat tightness from adderall? Mine has finally gone away after 3 weeks but just curious.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.