[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anohni - Hopelessness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Anyone else hyped as fuck about this album?

Her first two singles have been absolutely amazing, bot 4 degrees and drone bomb me gave me fucking chills. If the other songs off the album are on the same level, this shit will be legendary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Pei4SnavUk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0q0O4V5Qs
>>
Also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpxNDWL--KE
>>
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS THREAD OP, TOO LAZY TO MAKE IT MYSELF

THIS IS MY AOTY

AOTD
>>
Mohawke and Lopatin are a godlike combo. The production on 4 Degrees and Drone Bomb is fucking great. Definitely hyped.
>>
>>63306720
Perfect match up in my opinion, it sounds so shamelessly epic but it works so well when coupled with the haunting quality of Anohni's voice.
>>
Wow I didn't know she was back. These songs are bonkers good
>>
>her
>she
>>
>>63306943
>didn't check the filename

who cares dude
>>
>>63306885

yeah, this album is shaping up to be a strong aoty contender if the rest of the songs are up to the first two. Bumbing both on repeat all day
>>
I've been wanting more so badly that I started trying to make orchestral versions of both
>>
>the only time a woman is able to make good music is when she was born a man
>>
>>63307473
bait bait bait
>>
>>63306720
Oh damn. Her version of Returnal is great.
>>
>>63307903
yup
also posting this oldie but goldie just because it cant be posted enough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b5HHRT8xvw
>>
>>63306500
>Anohni GTFO'ed of the oscars
>Anohni shilling her release on /mu/
that's sad tbqh desu
>>
>>63308071
Actually didn't know about her being ditched (or even nominated) for the oscars.

what was the story behind it? anything interesting? Can't be bothered to google it
>>
i'm only hyped because of the producers behind her (?)
>>
stop shilling this crappy tranny
got rekt by the oscars
>>
>>63308157
Basically
>racist Oscars organization canceled her gig (because 'not enough time to air everyone') & picked famous pop stars who happen to be cishet
I see her point (and her song was realllllly awesome) but I think she just overacted & was heavily disapointed to not perform live
>>
>>63308058
>me
>years ago
>see Antony as guest at some cocorosie concert
>am amazed by his(?) voice (at the time i didn't know she was trans .. i didn't know what transsexualism was somehow lol)
>buy I Am A Bird Now
>cry for weeks in my bed each night listening to the first 3 songs because feels
good time
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.