[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> My boy, we don't see each other much > it'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: a3471928093_16.jpg (32 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a3471928093_16.jpg
32 KB, 700x700
> My boy, we don't see each other much
> it'll take some time, but somewhere down the line
> we won't be alone
what did he mean by this?
>>
he means hope is willful delusion
>>
He meant he was going to viral his shitty emo on /mu/ and then act like he doesn't.
>>
That he's gay
>>
hi Will
>>
>>63303983
Still mad I got signed before you, eh Tim?
>>
>>63304072
Who the fuck is Tim?
>>
Hey Will
Should I come see you at SXSW today?
>>
I love u will
>>
>>63304133
yes

>>63304639
Love you too. Also should I remake a studio version of twin fantasy
>>
1. The "stop viraling your album Will" thing isn't funny anymore, this album is just popular here, and it's been out for 5 years, why wouldn't he go viral his newest album instead?

2. Will has said in interviews that he hates 4chan.

3. I think he wanted to start the album off with something really optimistic about his relationship, so that it hits harder when the relationship is torn apart near the end. Fun fact: it says on Bandcamp that he wrote that song right after he told his boyfriend that he loved him for the first time.
>>
>>63304769
Get the stick out of your ass man, it's become a part of the board's culture. Whether it's funny or not is besides the point
>>
>>63304769
huh I didn't know he was gay
>>
>>63304769
Fuck off, Will.
>>
>>63304682
>should I remake a studio version of twin fantasy
NO
>>
>>63304990
guess if you say NO it means "yes"? dolla dolla dolla
>>
>>63304769
Stop posting this, Will. The damage has been done and you'll never recover from it.
>>
>>63304769
where is the interview?
>>
>>63304769
Found will.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.