[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKING REDDIT FUCKED UP AGAIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: reddit-snoo.png (238 KB, 700x696) Image search: [Google]
reddit-snoo.png
238 KB, 700x696
https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalCollective/comments/48z93b/should_i_get_it/
THIS IS THE SECOND FUCKING TIME WE LOSE A RARE RELEASE BEACAUSE OF THE FAGGOTS OVER AT REDDIT
>>
It's on the archive you dumb fuck, but you probably don't know what that is yet, because, as your /b/-tier hatred for another harmless yet slightly irritating messageboard suggests, you must be new here
>>
> posts it knowing it will cause an uproar
> b-but 75 is a lot :(
>>
>>63303590
first post best post
>>
people don't have this album?
>>
Bro they're not reddit outside of the website in their own lives

They're not us
>>
>>63303590
/thread op is a reddit loving faggot
>>
>rare
>>
>>63303350
I fucking already have this downloaded, it's not even hard to find online
>>
>>63303350
>/mu/core is actually albums they spotted trending on reddit
confirmed for out of touch regarding trends as a board. mu´s like that 40 year old daddy that sees skrillex on news and wants to be hip and trendy like the cool kids but instead the EP they pick up becomes a meme nobody wants :^)
>>
>>63303651
it's on what, so yeah idk what the big deal is
>>
File: Hello Reddit (8).jpg (678 KB, 3192x2124) Image search: [Google]
Hello Reddit (8).jpg
678 KB, 3192x2124
>>63303590
>>
>>63303350
so what
>>
>>63303350
>THIS IS THE SECOND FUCKING TIME WE LOSE A RARE RELEASE BEACAUSE OF THE FAGGOTS OVER AT REDDIT
When was the first time?
>>
>>63304302
When OP's mom tried to get avey's album for his son by performing a fellatio on a redditor that had the albim he wanted but didnt end up cumming so there was no deal
>>
>>63303350
>WE LOSE A RARE RELEASE BEACAUSE OF THE FAGGOTS OVER AT REDDIT
If you're talking about the 'All Lights Fucked' debacle, I have news for you - Isla Isle, the brain damaged fuckwad who threatened Casketjack, was from /mu/. He just followed the crowd to Reddit where the whole thing was going down.
>>
>>63303350
that album has been ripped, newfriend
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.