[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/prod/ - Music Production General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: Bernie v Hillary.jpg (42 KB, 512x363) Image search: [Google]
Bernie v Hillary.jpg
42 KB, 512x363
Previous thread: >>63253096

Softsynth Circlejerk Edition

>Production Resources:
>Pastebin - Links, books, videos, articles, tutorials and stuff
http://pastebin.com/pYGCLu6q

>/prod/ wiki - still looking for contributors
http://mu-sic-production.wikia.com
There's a severe lack of DAW descriptions in the wiki. If you're good with your tool of choice, consider writing a paragraph about it.

/prod/ IRC is up!
To join, you can go tohttp://www.rizon.net/chat
Choose a nick, put #/prod/ as channel. Enter!
Or you can get a lightweight desktop client herehttps://hexchat.github.io/downloads.html

Remember to use clyp.it to post your tracks/WIP: posting a clyp.it is just providing sound for a question, posting a Soundcloudlink is making self-advertisement and the thread doesn't need that.

Remember to check other peoples' clyp.it links to keep the thread healthy.
>>
Nexus is pretty much a preset whore factory.
>>
alright so, im looking for a better eq than the stock fl 12 one, is there any difference?
I'm also looking for some great sounding reverb vst, i already have ozone 5
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 640x960
>>63301704
That's literally all it is. Everyone I know that has nexus says so

>Tfw just paid £80 for 4 hours work recording and mixing.
Ahhhhhh yes
>>
Here's the updated pastebin for anyone wondering.
http://pastebin.com/jew3GPCZ
>>
>>63301795
If you want a decent precise visual eq then take a look at Pro-Q by fabfilter. It's pretty good. Visually similar to the stock Logic eq. If you want something more like a rack eq check some of the waves SSL and API eqs. They are pretty good desu.
>>
Noob Question here

In my Kick mixer channel it peaks at around -10db but in my limiter plug-in (fabfilter pro-L) it says it peaks at 0db and sometimes even clips.

What am I not understanding?
>>
>>63301795
>>63301834
Sorry forgot you said reverbs.

The Redline reverb is pretty good. Also as a rule of thumb, any Oxford plugins are pretty damn solid. Every single one I've used has been at least
>>
>>63301848
Is the limiter effect pre or post fader. What DAW? Sometimes I've seen weird things like that. I've seen meters going hard into digital clipping in the red but the plug-ins and audio is all good. Trust your ears over visuals. Also if you're using vengeance samples, everything is way too fucking loud
>>
>>63301848
My guess is that your Output Level (bottom right) is on low.
>>
>>63301660
>>63301809
As soon as my dissertation is done I will contribute all I know to the wiki. Just don't have the time right now
>>
My AKG K271s finally died, can someone recommend some better headphones for my next buy?

Obviously not for main mixing, but I like to use Headphones a lot for cross-referencing and general listening, I'm just more of a Headphone listening guy than a Monitor kind of guy.

Which Sennheiser model is good? Anything better out there for production purposes?
>>
>>63302399
Sennheiser hd25 series are good. Audio technica athm50/70s are good. Yes they've become meme headphones but they are genuinely fucking good. Any higher end beyerdynamics are good. Though they will need more power. An iPhone won't power them. You'll need an interface

Also headphone listening is fine but monitors give a more realistic impression, especially within the bass frequencies. If they aren't krks that is
>>
>>63301660
it's fun because Serum is a memory hog that can't do half of what it promises without fucking up processing EXACTLY like Bernie

I'm looking at you, supersaw emulation preset
>>
>>63302489
Thanks for the recs, what are the pros and cons of the HD25s and the ATHM50/70s?
>Also headphone listening is fine but monitors give a more realistic impression, especially within the bass frequencies. If they aren't krks that is
Yeah I know all that, I have monitors I use for mixing/general production, but I find myself cross-referencing on headphones like every 30 minutes, it's just become an OCD habit of mine.
My current AKGs were going into my interface anyway.
>>
>>63302716
Tbh you can make a supersaw on nearly any soft synth sound good. My best one came from sylenth1, then massive, then that waves soft synth then finally the es2
>>
>>63301704
its pretty fun to play with though
>>
>>63302804
Hd25s I haven't used in a long long time but remember them being solid. Athm50 have a good overall balance and a nice detailed highs and good lows. Athm70s have an even wider bandwidth and give a slightly better representation of the low end than the m50s. M50s will do just fine though. Pretty much a negligible difference. Buddy of mine has beyerdynamics and swears by them. I have athm50s and have done sinc 2011. Paired with my Adam speakers. Another friend has Adams and athm70s. He loves them.

It's a good habit to reference between the two. Nothing wrong with that. Keep doing that. Just don't mix all in one or the other
>>
File: 1445645369117.png (592 KB, 964x541) Image search: [Google]
1445645369117.png
592 KB, 964x541
Help a newbie out /prod/

I'm looking for a dreamy synth sound, some like Candy Claws or Melody's Echo Chamber. How can I achieve that? Please me their secrets.
>>
>>63302812
Oh no, I meant _the_ supersaw. Like, i could compare it with my JP8000 and it sounds very similar because they multisampled it very well the wavetables, however, it can't handle polyphony beyond a few notes very well in any modern computer.
>>
>>63302888
I have ath m40x and the worst thing about them is they feel like they would break pretty easy
>>
>>63302982
M40x? Didn't know that existed. I've had the same pair of m50s since 2011 and I'm not exactly gentle with them. They've lasted me 5 years and have been great. My friend broke the clasps that hold them in place On your head but that's not a general wear and tear issue, that's him being a clumsy faggot. I just glued them back in place. I've found them very sturdy but yeah I've never touched the m40x so you're experience makes more sense. Mine are the original m50s
>>
>>63302812
THERE IS NO SUPERSAW BESIDES THE ROLAND SUPERSAW
>>
>>63302716
>supersaw
but music genres with supersaws are garbage
>>
anybody know of a good place to steal ableton? didn't find any resource in the OP, and my gut tells me that piratebay in tyool2016 is just a big honey pot.
>>
>>63303223
doesn't flylo and samiyam use detuned supersaws in their early stuff?
>>
File: 1454735218891.webm (1 MB, 959x720) Image search: [Google]
1454735218891.webm
1 MB, 959x720
>>63302888
thanku for the tips, friendo
very much appreciated
>>
>>63303160
yea the part that feels weak is the hinge where the earcups swivel

ive broken a pair of shure headphones before from a foot drop onto carpet so im always pretty careful with these ones
>>
>>63303223
Supersaws are great man what are you smoking
>>
>>63303306
No worries
>>63303317
That's the part that broke on mine. However mine broke after 4 and a half years. To fix it all I had to do was fill the hinge with glue when it was in the position I wanted. Sucks they can't fold completely anymore but doesn't bother me.
Especially as it was drunekn tomfoolery that lead to them being damaged. Not wear and tear despite me using them daily for half a decade now.
>>
Im looking for some new instrument plugins compatible with ableton. Can anyone reccomend any/places to find them? Ive been working with the stock shit for too long.
>>
>>63303223
how does it feel to be so horribly wrong in every way
>>
>>63303524
>>63303318
they just sound like trance music
>>
File: $_20.jpg (91 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
$_20.jpg
91 KB, 800x598
Found this Tascam all-in-one workstation for 200 baconbux. Would this be a good choice for a small project studio interface, or should I go with something else?
>>
>>63303680
looks pretty decent, what currency is baconbux though?
>>
>>63303704

Canadian.
>>
>>63303679
>supersaws can only be used as trance leads
>trance is bad

wew lad
>>
>>63303709
oh, well then yeah, that's definitely good for 200. our dollar is in the shitter
>>63303742
trance IS bad
>>
>>63303757
that's your opinion
>>
>>63303777
the correct opinion*
>>
>>63303803
whatever lad
>>
>>63303757
were you born like this or did someone drop you on your head as a child
>>
>>63303757
>trance IS bad
talk shit post clyp
>>
i can make bleeps with ableton?
>>
>>63303898
no
you can only make bloops
>>
>>63303931
i mean only with ableton
>>
>load up Nexus as a joke to just push out a track and work on composition while learning synthesis and other concepts
>keep finding presets I've heard in trap songs

I've probably found 3/4's of the presets used on DS2 at this point.
>>
>>63303873
this is such a dumb thing to try and enforce lol. have none of you heard of the thing where the circumstances in which you hear a piece of music affect how you'll react to it? you really think you'll be objective when you're telling somebody to post their music because they pissed you off?
>>63303862
my mother listened to darude while i was in the womb
>>
>>63304011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esMnme69t2M
>>
>>63304011
>you really think you'll be objective when you're telling somebody to post their music because they pissed you off?
I don't think that was their point, it's just a way to tell people "hey, you're being an asshole, more musicposting and less shitting up /prod/ with your hot opinions champ"
>>
Quick question. How do you guys approach the creative process when it comes to music production? Do you just go in and start messing around with some sounds or do you try and create something that you thought about before diving into the production?
>>
>>63304091
I really just open my daw and do whatever and if I come with something I like I save and try to expand on it
>>
>>63304114
Wouldn't it come out sloppy that way? Like writing a stream of consciousness paper that makes no sense
>>
>>63303679
> modern witch house
> future garage
>>
>>63304011
You sound like a bitch tbqh. Post a clyp famicom.
>>
How is the vocal effect done in this one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0hA7E5nJ8E
It starts right at 0:00
it sounds kinda vibrant
>>
File: IMGP6922.jpg (309 KB, 397x600) Image search: [Google]
IMGP6922.jpg
309 KB, 397x600
Wwwooohooo it's recording season again /prod/! A full month earlier than last year. It was sooo fucking nice to pack up the mics and go out for a quick recording of the peepers. Only a few this early, but in a couple weeks there'll be millions of them

https://clyp.it/2mj3ebfo
>>
how do i get my piano vst to sound housier
>>
>>63304403
sounds like the beginning of the yu-gi-oh intro
>>
>>63304297
its just how i do it

if i try to plan it out too much i get unmotivated and stuck

whatever works is right
>>
>>63304403
I can't help but think that my post sounds quite demanding. like the way it's phrased.
sorry about that.
>>
https://clyp.it/lyshivuz

ambient wet doom hop
>>
>>63304403
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmtmNQPreQA

it reminds me of something like this how it sounds slightly delayed and wider
>>
>>63304552
that thing seems pretty cool!
>>
>>63304498
Hmmm maybe try to focus the midrange and deaden the sound a bit. I know what sound you're thinking of but can't seem to explain how to make it.

Maybe try to cut some lows and highs and compress the midrange with a multipressor or something. Alternatively just look for the right samples
>>
might be wrong topic, but what do you guys recommend to learn piano?
>>
>>63304648
if you can afford it / have the time i would take lessons only because having a teacher will make sure you get the technique right
>>
>>63304648
Well I got lessons from when I was 6 years old but self teaching? YouTube. Learn to read music. At the very least treble clef. Software like guitar pro 5 would actually help too
>>
is trap music the easiest genre to make?
>>
where to go to learn about the legality of sampling?
>>
>>63305158
pretty much, as long as you have access to the hormones
>>
>>63305158
IT was the first thing my friend ever made. He has no musical knowledge whatsoever.

I'm sure it depends on how in depth you want to be. You could say rock is the easiest to make because it's 3-4 chords and a pentatonic lick. Or you could say trap because it's repetitive etc etc. Depends how deep into it you go
>>
>>63305158
It's been overdone, reused, blended, packaged and sold. Easily made but you can definitely make something different within the genre
>>
>>63304648
Learn to read music and read books, use videos to make sure you have correct technique. Videos haven't really taught me much besides technique though. Piano is really hard compared to guitar or something in my opinion.
>>
>>63305172
Just google copyright/fair use, but I'll give you a summary:

>don't sample any artists if you don't want a headache one way or another
>fair use is a legal defense that doesn't apply to anything that isn't parody or educational
>everything is owned by someone somewhere
>if you want to release a track with samples and not worry every night about blowing up and getting sued, contact the copyright holder (label/artist) and be prepared to sign over some of the profits/fork over money right off the bad
>there are royalty free libraries with almost everything you could ever need and you can pirate them easily from torrent sites and Russian shit, and those will still count as 100% originals as far as the law goes
>seriously just make originals
>>
>>63301795
Valhalla make the best reverbs without a doubt
>>
does anyone have that one video of the guy explaining synths? im bored and want to do something productive and at least learn synths. its like 50 minutes ish long
>>
>>63305435
theyre cheap also like $50
>>
>>63305480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atvtBE6t48M

theres like 4 parts to it
>>
>>63305312
Well, I come from a guitar / choir background (admittedly, a really small background) and so far piano has been more easier than guitar.
>>
>>63305480
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ04PwFvui1BCUAE9wxmOqHE51mrDv8Ui
>>
>>63302914
slow attack + long release, add a voice an octave up and then drown it in delay and reverb
>>
File: ayylien.jpg (76 KB, 544x454) Image search: [Google]
ayylien.jpg
76 KB, 544x454
>>63305503
>>63305507
thanks dudes.
>>
what are some easy piano songs to begin practicing? I just printed out Theme of Love from Final Fantasy IV.
>>
>>63305558
i really like the Halloween movie song
>>
Also, final post about piano playing, what are your thoughts on Synthesia?
>>
>>63304463
>https://clyp.it/2mj3ebfo
Nice peepers m808, enjoyed listening to that after a hard days graft
>>
>>63305268
what would you make of this beat
https://clyp.it/0rwf2c22
>>
>>63303232
audioz.eu or just go with piratebay

>>63304091
sometimes I start from scratch with a beat or something like that, sometimes I transpose some of my piano noodling

>>63304463
lovely setup m8

>>63305558
Für Elise because everyone expects you to play it
Mad World is pretty easy and sounds nice as well
>>
File: springpeeper2.jpg (21 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
springpeeper2.jpg
21 KB, 500x394
>>63305730
>>63305780
thanks m83s!
>>
Alright lads, i need a bit of help.
I'm going to DJ at my sisters prom in a bit less than 3 months. I have played live before, but i didn't DJ live ever. I know basic stuff like transitions, but not how to transition between songs with different tempo, for example. Also, i have to play for 4-6 hours or so and i have literally no music on my laptop.
I thought about using Traktor. The equip i have is an Ableton Push, a KORG nanoKontrol and a Behringer Xenyx 302USB. I will definitely get some good headphones.
What can i do with that equip? What do i need to learn to not completely fuck up? Are 3 months enough to learn and make a set?
>>
>he doesn't know how to read and write music
>>
File: 1424827952385.jpg (106 KB, 1280x715) Image search: [Google]
1424827952385.jpg
106 KB, 1280x715
>>63306058
>tfw learned how to read and write music when I was like 8 years old but have now forgotten

desu I don't really need it
>>
>>63305759
Those synths are so chill. but I feel like people use trap drums to give a song a fake hard hitting sound. There are so many ways drums could add to a synth melody. I think using simple trap drums can get lame quick
>>
>>63306039
It's a prom so don't worry about being too technical. Compile a list of bangers. Recognisable songs. Focus on playing the right song at the right time instead of focusing on transitions and equipment. It's really about what you want to get out of this equipment. You don't need much to dj at a prom anyways
>>
>>63305506
Sure, that's why I said "in my opinion"
>>
>>63306371
ive seen faggots using iTunes straight up
>>
>>63306530
What matters are the songs though. Play some good shit and don't make it sound sloppy. that's all people want
>>
https://clyp.it/fyenetp4

thoughts?
>>
>>63306039
What the other guy said is really true. Use recognizable songs.

Go back to whatever was popular at +-2010 and play that. Something like david guetta some avicii, dont know. I think u cant really go wrong with that. Also creates a kind of nostalgic feel.
>>
>>63304403
Maybe a voice transformer like the roland vt3 or boss vt1 for example
>>
>>63306721
I agree

only the end result matters

same thing for production
>>
>>63305485
I quite like the Native instruments RC24 & RC48 reverbs too but the Valhalla Vintage Verb is so lush sounding to me. can't beat it for £50.
Anyone on a budget might wanna check out the Toneboosters pack for £20 or whatever it is, nice set of reverbs, compressors, EQ, tape saturation etc. Also highly recommended
>>
>>63301660
When you guys started did you feel like you were barely learning anything?

Need help
>>
>>63308155
No the opposite really. Everything I did was new and a learning experience.

What do you need help with?
>>
>>63308155
yes and its been 2 years and I still feel like a noob

its just a lot to take in at once
>>
>>63308279
Mainly just everything I make doesn't fit

For example, I'll make some pretty nice beat (Claps, kicks, etc) And then I can't make a melody/bassline to go with it. Nothing seems to fit and sound good

Is it just a case of learning what goes well with what beat?
>>
>>63308318
watch youtube tutorials
>>
>>63305172
ur music is not gonna be good enough or popular enough to matter? Who cares just do what you want
>>
>install vst
>doesnt let me choose directory
>installs on program files x86
how do i deal with this? it appears that ableton only lets me choose one folder for vsts (which is actually what i want), so can i just move it or do they usually break if i do that? in other words, are most vsts portable?
>>
>>63308155
There is a serious amount to learn in music production especially if you are sound designing, making music and producing too.

>>63308318
>Mainly just everything I make doesn't fit
My only advice is to keep trying and eventually you will get better like anything else really. If beats are your strong point then hone those down to a fine art and eventually with practice bass and melodies will get better. Maybe get a control keyboard or something like the MPD as this will help loads if you are trying to write bass and melody with a mouse and piano roll?
I've been prodding for about 15 years now and I'm still shit at making basslines, then I watch some video on youtube and the producer just bangs on a couple of pads for some shitty bassline and it fits, Try and be less critical of your own stuff and don't expect to be any where near decent in a few months. On the upside I'm still learning heaps of stuff everytime I get into the studio.
>>
>>63308488
you should be able to just move it
>>
>>63308577
15 years.. Damn, have you got a SC or made some success?

I have no controllers just a midi keyboard, I think I'm gonna watch tutorials from now and just play around in FL
>>
>>63308577
I've been producing for 7 years. I don't do music creating. More studio work. I get paid for it and I'm finishing my degree with aims to work in sound design.

Let's be hopeful for success
>>
>>63308488
Make a vst folder in your root directory and point ableton to it. this has saved me SO much time.

Provided that the versions match, the plug-ins are portable, but you can't just have a file anywhere on your system and expect it to show up.
>>
>>63308749
>15 years.. Damn, have you got a SC or made some success?
No I just do it for fun really, I played live once in London, and people seemed to enjoy it, but didn't really enjoy the nerves and pressure involved. Maybe I may try and release something in a few years or so but like I say at the moment I still feel like I'm learning a lot and have a long way to go before I'd be comfortable releasing anything.
A midi keyboard will be good, maybe learn some chords and that on your keyboard if you're into melodic stuff?
>>
>>63308488
just move the .dll to your vst folder
>>
>>63308848
what degree?
>>
>>63308848
Good luck anon. I'm pushing 40 and have been working on building sites using power tools for the last 20 years so doubt my hearing would be unto much in a real studio unfortunately
>>
>>63303223
You are aware that supersaws are damn near the easiest starting point for a frequency-rich subtractive patch, right? You probably hear tons of them in [insert genre here] and just don't notice because they've actually been processed.
>>
>>63309020
That's unfortunate. One of my 2 part time jobs can get quite loud so I wear ear plugs up in the warehouse. It's not going to stop you though. With enough experience and intuition you can be a good engineer even with somewhat damaged ears. My friend was telling me about an engineer who pretty much can't hear above 10khz. Yet still puts out great mixes. Though that may be due to years of knowledge.

>>63308972
BSc Audio/SoundTechnology

Anything from:
>music studio work
>relatively basic audio coding (with options to get really in depth like my buddy has)
>foley/sound design for film and games
>wiring things
>sonic art
That kind of thing. I built 20 basic contact microphones, waterproofed them and I'm working on an installation where we are turning a large room into an indoor forest with the microphones placed under the floor to react when stood on, in bodies of water to be interacted with etc etc. Patches have been put together for the sound design.
My friend is working on 3D audio with an oculus rift. He's created some great things with PureDataExtended and MaxMSP
>>
>>63308907
i will try this if i find trouble int hef utrue
>>63308488
>>63308943
yeah ok this worked but i do wonder if during the installation something is written on the reigstry of my computer or something. just trying to put myself in the situation of my computer being formatted (which i do frequently), i try to have all my software portable. i mean i have this other one that has an uninstall .exe... like, why? shouldnt just removing the .dll work for that?

all ive installed so far seem to only be a .dll so i guess they don't need to be installed at all... wonder why they don't just distribute them as a .zip though
>>
do you guys also think that posting your bandcamp/sc on sc/bc threads is worthless and unprofessional?
>>
>>63309445
not really because its for that exact thing

I think its unprofessional to spam your shit on random places tho
>>
>>63309331
>With enough experience and intuition you can be a good engineer even with somewhat damaged ears.
This gives me some hope
> I'm working on an installation where we are turning a large room into an indoor forest
This sounds like an interesting project. I remember seeing something similar to this at a festival years ago with lots of contact mics installed into water features in a garden and random water droplets being dripped on them, sounded really cool.
>foley/sound design for film and games
How do you get into this sort of work as this has always interested me. I quite often do dark sounding sound design that might well fit as soundtracks for horror games and I really enjoy collecting sounds on my portable recorder?
>>
Will monitors wear out over time with normal usage?
>>
>>63302716
I only get a ~20% CPU hit at 96kHz with LD Rave [7S]. The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>63309718
what doesn't?
>>
>>63309331
>BSc Audio/SoundTechnology
merica?
I looked up on some music related degrees in the netherlands but nothing really caught my eye
>>
>>63309880
ambient.
>>
does anybody have the korg m1 vst

im the guy that wants to have all vsts i use be portable, and i realized this has a .dat file with all the presets. does anybody know how to move it from program files without making the vst crash? im trying to find an option for loading it from another location, but im not sure what to do as load > data / import > data both end on this crashing...
>>
>>63309718
I use mine every day for hours. A guy I know is selling some tannoys with handmade wooden cases. I'm tempted but mine are already good enough.

Yes you're still able to do sound work even with damaged ears, you may not be as responsive to high end but it's still feasible.

Well it depends. I'm the kind of person that will happily sit and sync up footsteps frame by frame for hours. It's fun spending a day with a friend recording tonnes of different footstep variations and shuffles and scuffs. Each one has to be different.

I'm hoping to get into it through applying to companies like the BBC or other production crews. I did some freelance for a friend who submitted a short film to an arts festival. Was kind of rushed and he pissed me off since he gave no directing and the dialogue tracks were laughable but still.

If you're interested in that then ask around on here or the cartoons board or fuck it YouTube. See if anyone has an animated production they need some sounds for it.
>>
>>63309919
UK
>>63309543
Sorry also forgot to say, keep collecting stuff on your portable recorder. That's what Ben Burtt did and if he didn't then science fiction as we know it would sound completely different. One of my interfaces is FireWire and doesn't require a power supply (though it's an option) and I like to take that, my laptop, a microphone and a stand and record various sounds.
>>
>>63309875
That's the wrong patch, the one simulating a Supersaw is PD Jp8k. At 2 oscillators, 7 unisono per oscillator (to simulate the spread of 7 saws like the in the 8000/8080/SH-201), it consumes 14/15 voices per note. That's 60 with a 4 voice chord. The 8000 series handles 8 voice polyphony, and the SH-201 has 10 voice polyphony. Try and play it with long release on Serum and it's not just going to choke notes as polyphony runs out, it's going to start shitting up in general.
>>
>>63309962
You might need to leave that one installed and on the regular folder. If it's any consolation, it's very small.
>>
>>63309718
No I have a pair of old tannoys that are 10 years old now. I'm really surprised they still sound great, built like tanks too. I've never blasted them real loud though apart from a few loud as fuck PFL accidents from my mixer, those buttons need a lock on them!
>>
>>63306777
THOUGHTS?
>>
Reposting the previews of my two latest WIPs
https://clyp.it/oymgh5xi
https://clyp.it/bgc4ak2j
And something random I'm experimenting with that's not really "music" yet https://clyp.it/jdhfnvle
>>63302716
Stop using an old pirated version and buy the plugin. It's really optimized now.
>>63303223
>>63303679
You literally have absolutely no fucking clue what you're talking about.
Supersaw can be used for more than just a dry sound.
They're great as a base for a lot of sounds.
>filter, reverb, delay, bitcrush, slow attack and long release, LFO, automated parameters.
>>63304463
I love this.
>>63304510
I like it, but it's a bit too dark for my taste.
The bells and pulsating noise are overpowering the filtered drums and makes it a chore to listen to.
>>63306777
It's fun. Especially the last part.
It's a good start.
>>63310059
I opened up the patch and played a a progression with 5 notes chord. No problem at all.
Using version 1.086.
>>
>>63309978
>>63310027
I've got quite a collection of outdoor feet sounds building up already, snow, frost, sand, gravel, grass and puddles in various quiet locations. I enjoy listening back to them, it kinda takes me back in an instant to the forest or beach where I recorded them.
Thanks for the advice. Are there any decent websites that you could point me towards regarding recording for foley and sound collecting in general as I've kind of gotten into it on my own and would like to learn more?
>>
/prod/ help me

im about "ok"ish at producing beats but im not satisfied at all. I want to be so much better than "ok" but I can't seem to get it right. I like to think each song I make is better than the last but im getting upset at myself now. i feel like my progress is too slow...

what can I do to help myself now?
>>
>>63310027
>One of my interfaces is FireWire and doesn't require a power supply (though it's an option) and I like to take that, my laptop, a microphone and a stand and record various sounds.
What interface is that?
>>
>>63310332
Make more beats and get better at it.
There really is no magical formular to getting great sounding beats. If you want specific advice then post some of your beats and asks for specific advice. If you just want to get better at making beats then practice. Study some great drummers/producers you like. Learn some studio techniques for drums. Get yourself a DBX 160.
>>
>>63310314
>Stop using an old pirated version and buy the plugin.
>buy something that wasn't working based on the testimony of someone on 4chan that it does now
Sorry Steve Duda, I'm just going to pirate the new version and verify the information.
>>
>>63310365
Focusrite saffire pro 14 I think, it's upstairs and I'm working. Pretty sure that's what it is.
>>63310322
Nice, so have I. Somehow I found half of the sound effects from Skyrim. Collect all you can.

Yeah for general ideas and history/reading check out filmsound.org

I personally don't know of any sites that are able to guide or teach you, not off of the top of my head at least.

Freesfx.co.uk
Freesound.org

These are both pretty good places to get some basic sound effects. Many suck absolute arseholes though. Got to filter through the shit.

You're best off looking up Gary Rydstrom, Ben Burtt and reading filmsound.org
>>
File: smug00012.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
smug00012.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>63310507
>pirates a plugin
>acts smug and talks as if he knows how the plugin is like
>>
>>63310571
>Focusrite saffire pro 14 I think, it's upstairs and I'm working. Pretty sure that's what it is.
Thanks senpai.
>>
>>63310572
>the plugin is completely different somehow because someone bypassed the time limit of the demo version
kys my man
>>
>>63310571
Thank you. I did the same with amnesia the dark decent, spent hours listening to all the sound files from the game, quite interesting.
I'm aware of the free sound website and like you say I've never really enjoyed using it due to all the shit on there. Will look into the others though for sure.
>>
>>63308318
Beats and bassline are like a ground foundation for your track. When making one you should keep the other in mind. Like if you sidechain compress don't place the bass punch on top of a kick and so on. You can make one first and then continue with making the other on top but try to mix it and see for yourself how it resolves.
Might make things better.
>>
/prod/ have you actually bought a vst?

I have bough microtonic and i'm happy i did. Super inspiring vst that can challenge the way you look at percussion imo. Really creative. Developer deserves the money.
>>
>>63310765
ive payed for 2 daws

all non stock vst are ones that came with midi gear or for free give aways
>>
>>63310612
Don't mention it. It's a sturdy little fucker. Really well put together.
>>63310676
Yeah, the company "thechineseroom" made an amnesia game, something to do with pigs or something idk never played them. The sounds were recorded in the studio is use at uni I believe.

Try practice film related stuff by either downloading bits of films or recording yourself playing a game, load it into your DAW and mute it. Then build the audio world up. It's always fun. Some of my older stuff is on YouTube somewhere
>>
File: Flashchop.gif (48 KB, 213x114) Image search: [Google]
Flashchop.gif
48 KB, 213x114
Brand new to production. I want to replicate the muffled, compressed, low-bit drum sounds found on late 90s arcade games (think SF3 Third Strike):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBwOR4G-Hdo

The best way I've found is to use the Redux tool in Ableton, and use a Downsampling setting of "4". This gives me a pretty close approximation of that 16-bit sound. Is there a better way to do this?
>>
not much to say, saw nexus
just want make a green text here for ya

>not producing all of your synth patches from scratch

there ya go
>>
>>63310765
I feel bad having to download things, but I couldn't possibly ever afford any VST that's worth installing, they're all easily over $100.00 I always tell myself one day when I have the money I'm going to splurge and purchase all the VSTs I love and support, but then I think if I have enough money for that, I'd probably just buy a bunch of hardware synthesizers :)
>>
I'm sampling a song. Where do I go from this?

https://clyp.it/vacs2hpp
>>
>>63311339
I like that lo-fi sound, what tools do you get to achieve it?

Related to my question in
>>63311144

Also I'd some kind of buildup to the beginning of it.
>>
>>63311144
You're certainly on the right track. Consoles of that time couldn't physically support higher sample rates so what you're doing is logical. You could also use a bitcrusher with the crush/distortion off and the down sampling on. Just experiment. If you really want to get funky then you could even try getting a hold of a sound card from the era. Not exactly sure what you would have to do but my friend used a mega drives sound hardware to make some old retro gaming music.

You could also try over compressing your sounds to death and cutting some high end. Look at the characteristics of lower sample rate sounds. You'll have less upper frequencies and detail. Load an original sample from a game into your DAW and turn on an EQ analyser. Try to get your sound to match that of the originals analysis
>>
File: 1454680492528.jpg (465 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1454680492528.jpg
465 KB, 1024x768
https://youtu.be/s3nckWeT-m0

What kind of samples are these?
How can I create a sound like this?
>>
>>63310657
What.
You're not making any sense.
>>
>>63311481
Kind of similar to an exercise I did in 2013 for uni. Taking a 1 second sample and making it into a 1 minute sound piece.

That sounds like it's mostly built up of grainy sounds. Now you could synthesise this but you could also take some existing sounds and stretch the length of the sample. Basically slowing down the playback of the sound. Logic has a great tool for this. Then drown it in reverb, some bitcrushing/downsampling would sound good. As would a distortion like OHMICIDE. That's a great tool.

Look up some software called SPEAR. It's free, not the most user friendly or streamlined and is a pain at times but you can do some great things.

What spear does is analyses and audio file and instead of playing back the same sample, it renders it as a wall of each individual frequency and their amplitude. You can stretch infinitely without sound degradation. Can make some spooky shit with it.
>>
>>63310765
Yeah Harmor and Serum.
They're the only plugins I use.
Well, I do use Sytrus sometimes and that comes with FL Studio Producer Edition, which I bought.
I'm 99% legit because I've pirated a couple of sample packs.
>>
>>63311604
sample packs aren't even worth buying imo

theres usually only a few good ones in each pack and a ton of shit ones
>>
>>63311591
That's really cool and really helpful. Thanks for the help!
>>
>>63311563
You're the one who doesn't make sense

>talks as if he knows how the plugin is like

When you download software, provided it was cracked right, there should be no functional differences between paid and pirated version. Version 1.086 is the same, whether you gave Duda money or not.

You telling me to buy Serum based on your word that the feature that shat the bed with intensive patches like mentioned works now, as opposed to just pirating the version you're using, is pretty silly. All the first-hand information I have up until now is that Serum fucked up on the version I use, and all I have as proof it doesn't anymore is your word. Pirating it again (now the newest version) and verifying if your information checks out is a far more logical conclusion than buying it and hoping you weren't just being an anti-piracy smartass.
>>
>>63311683
Yeah.
And a lot of packs that cost money include samples from other packs that cost money and packs that are free even that someone have just tweaked a tiny bit (pitch and release time).
Fucking fags.
>>
>>63311716
>anti-piracy smartass
Just someone who laughs at a person who talks shit about a plugin when he's using an old version of it.
>works on my machine.jpg
>>
File: 1455473235999.jpg (36 KB, 600x607) Image search: [Google]
1455473235999.jpg
36 KB, 600x607
>>63301660
I'm interested in getting into music production.

Very interested.

where does one start? how much is one gonna have to roughly spend on average? should i go to school for it or take private lessons or something? learn on my own. any advice is appreciated
>>
File: the tools.png (243 KB, 1203x613) Image search: [Google]
the tools.png
243 KB, 1203x613
>>63311386
Here you go, buddy! I'm new to production as well. I wish I could help you with Ableton but I use FL Studio (Although I'm starting to wish I had Ableton). As you can see, I have a long buildup, but clyp.it kept saying error when I tried uploading the whole song.
>>
>>63311764
and I'm laughing at you, who paid to beta the same plugin I'm getting for free now
>>
>>63311843
I can afford to buy stuff.
And I really like Serum and have earned quite a lot of money from using it, so my purchase was worth it.
>pirate masterrace!!!11
>>
>>63311788
Also, in the effector tool, I have it on a lo-fi setting it has. I like it.
>>
>>63311843
>and I'm laughing at you, who paid to beta the same plugin I'm getting for free now
there's nothing wrong with people buying vsts, get over it my man
>>
>>63311769
get a daw and git gud
>>
>>63311769
Learn on your own.
Pick a DAW (FL Studio is very newbie friendly), read the manual and watch YouTube videos on music production (what are waveforms, what is subtractive and additive synthesis, what's mixing and mastering etc).
>>
>>63311788
>automating the knobs in the mixer
Nigger don't.
They have smoothing on them.
Automate the parameters in the plugins.
>>
>>63311888
nigga I'm kanye
>>
>>63311788
>Although I'm starting to wish I had Ableton
Anything Ableton can do, FL Studio can do as well.
>>
>>63311943
kek I bet he actually does pirate
>>
File: kanye-tweet-screenshot.png (288 KB, 1000x306) Image search: [Google]
kanye-tweet-screenshot.png
288 KB, 1000x306
>>63312015
in case u missed it, from his twitter
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (301 KB, 1805x1184) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
301 KB, 1805x1184
>>63311476
Thank you so much for this post! I'm starting to understand:

I played some tracks I liked from Darkstalkers 3, and the EQ Analyser showed that it gets cut off at 16khz. I guess that means these games running on CPS2/CPS3 (the arcade) were sampling at 16khz, right?

So in order to achieve a similar sound, I can use a downsampler like you said (Redux in Ableton) or I can use a lowpass EQ filter.

I assume the lowpass EQ filter should cutt off frequencies above 16khz right?
>>
>>63311939
Oh shit, thank you. I should've thought of that.
>>
>>63301795
>reverb

If you have a lot of cash lying around you're not gonna get a much better sounding one than Altiverb.
>>
Okay, how do I produce?
>>
WE AUTECHRE NOW

https://clyp.it/q0mahsr3
>>
>>63312728
magic
>>
PSA for Ableton users. Do not automate the channel faders for fade ins/outs or pumping. Instead, put a utility on the end of each signal chain and then automate the gain knob on that. Unless of course you have a plugin with a dedicate volume knob at the end, automate that instead.

Also, I'm pluginfag from the last thread. Links are going on the wiki tonight.

>>63303171
this
>>
Hi /prod/, do you like ambient techno?
https://clyp.it/mhzrzuod#
Now with extra garagy percussion
>>
>>63312915
>Do not automate the channel faders for fade ins/outs or pumping
why not?
>>
>>63301660
Hi guys RApperman aka Niles Crame here. I made these beets on Lofic Express 8 with justRAppermans aka Nile Crame

>http://vocaroo.com/i/s01iGLXYPG16
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0YEF0GQ2xmm
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1rhry4hl2BR
>>
>>63312956
Guess I should've explained myself.

There might come a point in the mix where you'll want to turn down something you've automated. Adjusting the automation by hand in this case is a pain.

With the method I described, you can have your fades set up independently of your master fader, allowing you to turn things up or down later without destroying them.
>>
>>63312778
wew lad
>>
>>63304091
>>63304114
This, I always start out stuff messing around.

When I haven't got a speck of creativity in my brain, I'll slam my fingers on my keyboard haphazardly or paint in some random notes on piano roll and usually I can get something sort of groovy after a few minutes I can develop more seriously. Bonus points, this is the most fun method to compose ever.
>>
Anyone got a fonctional crack of Addictive Drums?
I can't find one that isn't full of malwares
>>
real ded thread
>>
>>63314894
everyone who posts in this thread dies 100% confi
>>
>>63314966
damn well we're dead anon
farewell
>>
if i had a song on itunes or bandcamp that used vengeance drum samples in the beat with nothing done to the drum sounds to change the way they sound can i be sued for this? thanks
>>
>>63314966
Was Superman in this thread?
>>
>>63315060
You almost certainly won't be
>>
>>63315060
Samples that come in sample packs are copyright free, otherwise no one would use them.
>>
>>63315947
What if they were given to you by a friend and you made a song and then realized they were pirated? I don't think it woul matter though, hopefully
>>
>>63301660
yoo people, just wondering

I've always used audacity and I was wondering if there any real difference with other DAWs like nuendo

I'd really appreciate an honest answer as detailed as posible

thx
>>
>>63315997
They can't trace them in any way. The only time you'll get in trouble is if you sample a copyrighted song and the person recognizes the song. Even then, a lot of underground stuff samples music and gets away with it because the person who they sample never notices.
>>
>>63316060
thanks a bunch

also on a side note mf doom has bunch of songs that he has taken and just loops parts to make beats and they are for sale on iTunes and amazon, and I really doubt he clears his samples. Like that black snake root song is just boz scaggs low down
>>
>>63316221
Yeah it's hard to tell with some people whether they've cleared the samples or not...
>>
honestly i feel musically inept, i keep trying to make something that sounds good but i really have no idea how to go about it, i start messing around with some sounds and eventually everything turns into a mess, maybe some people just cant do this shit

sorry for the blog, im just frustrated
>>
>>63316030
nuendo is post production software and super expensive $1800 + $150 if you want the shit from cubase in it also so probably it is way more advanced features than audacity

audacity is free but it is really a nice software for being free
>>
>>63312934
>tfw no one likes ambient techno
>>
https://clyp.it/isbfm1e2

ok I tried to make this less shitty.

I know the voices in the beginning sound shitty because of the crappy delay effects. I need to fix that. What do you think about this? I was going to use it as some kind of interlude
>>
File: Korg-Volca-FM-2-580x320.jpg (55 KB, 580x320) Image search: [Google]
Korg-Volca-FM-2-580x320.jpg
55 KB, 580x320
WHEN
>>
File: meme frog.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
meme frog.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>63306058
>tfw I know how to read and write music but know jack shit about production
Been messing around with Ableton and getting ok but it's been a long process.
>>
>tfw piano roll expert
>>
can someone recommend a drum machine for hip hop production?
>>
How do I find a producer to work with me? Where are the best places to look?
>>
>>63318421
Its not that different from sheet music desu senpai imo the only difference is lines vs keys
>>
>>63310765
I have bought
>Maschine 2
>Logic pro
>AudioMulch
>N.I Komplete Ultimate
>Waves, tapes and transistors, J37, LoAir, Meta flanger.
>Valhalla Vintage Verb
>Toneboosters pack
I made do with the toneboosters pack for a long time along with the stock plugins from my Daw. The Toneboosters stuff is practically free and sounds really good, the EQ is really nice, so is the reverb and Ferox plugins.
I can't see myself buying any other plugins now as what I have pretty much cover all my needs. Although I might grab Ozone 7 for the EQ and mastering.
>>
someone teach me how to be jdilla
>>
>>63319643
nah i can't
>>
>>63318854
soundcloud
>>
>>63320245
aw man, okay

u sure?
>>
>>63319643
compound time signatures(?)
maybe just change between two time signatures 3/4 > 4/4 > 3/4 > 4/4
never tried it but that's what that stuttering swing sound feels like sometimes, especially with knxwledge too

also drop the beat out for a bar but leave the drums in, dilla and knxlwedge do that all the time
>>
I posted this before but I feel like the mix is shit. I don't want to lower the volume of the the instruments because I feel like that'll make it lose it's punch. What should I do /prod/? Should I just lower the overall volume down from the master? I'm not new to music but I'm pretty new to producing I guess.

https://clyp.it/sj02zm2p?token=0a070ab7af4e287b38e4ae9cc66614cc
>>
>>63318421
which daw has the best piano roll in your expert opinion famalam
>>
>>63318177
Give the piano more definition.
Raise the volume and make them stand out.
>>
pro tools or digital performer?
I'm recording an album for a band soon, I've been using logic for years but I want to use a more industry standard DAW
>>
>>63312207
Yeah pretty much. Try using a balance of both since it's not just the high end that older sounds are lacking but due to the bit rate they also lack dynamic range. So the downsampler and some heavy compression should make that happen.

Sorry. Had to sleep
>>
>>63320743
>>63320743
Logic is industry standard. The 3 studios I've been in and the 1 I work in use logic and pro tools. To be honest there's nothing major that tools can do that logic can't. Non-destructive Clip gain is the only thing that comes to mind. However If you're making the swap go to pro tools.

I like mixing in logic but some people prefer mixing in pro tools. There's next to no difference and the fact that some people use cubase or reaper shows that. Besides my old lecturer used to work at Abby Road. He hates tools and loves logic. It's more of a personal preference between the main daws. Yeah some smaller cheap ones will hold you back but of the big guys, there's little to no difference.

That said Logic Pro 9 > Logic X
>>
Having trouble with ASIO in FL. Can't get any out even though there's still a signal being sent. Any ideas on how to fix it?
>>
>>63301660
I have a stupid question but I can't find it anywhere.

Do preamps constantly supply phantom power? I understand their base function but I don't know how they work, nor have I used one.
If I'm using a mic that shouldn't even touch phantom power, do I still run it through the preamp?
>>
>>63320859
Did you check your audio settings and set everything to ASIO ins/outs?
If you are running audio somewhere else before running ASIO through FL, it won't produce sound as it takes priority in the first signal. If that's the case, close any programs you are running that can create sound (music, internet browsers, etc.), open FL, get sound running, then open everything else again, but don't expect sound from them unless you route things correctly
>>
>>63320969
Oh yeah, I know about the whole "can't have any program open that uses audio" thing. I literally only have FL open. I'm thinking it maybe a background process or something. On my master track, the "Out" drop down box just says Not Connected. If I switch to any other driver, it works fine but there's massive amounts of clicks and CPU peaks. Never been a problem before.

Im a little intoxicated so please excuses any typos.
>>
>>63321081
oh man, I feel like this is the kind of problem that I could just come over and fix within 5 minutes but reading the issue from a screen, I just have no idea.

Is your FL mixer set to the right ins and outs too?
>>
>>63321121
I feel you dude. Like I said, I'm a little fucked up so I could just be over looking something super simple or not explaining things very well.

It's a project I've been working on for a while and everything was fin the last time I opened it. No problems whatsoever. I'm gonna try opening another project and see if the same thing happens.
>>
>>63318802
Just get a Maschine Mk2 or something
>>
>>63320945
Yes it's safe to use. Interfaces/mic preamps will have a switch that enables and disabled phantom power
>>
>>63321121
Would it be weird to ask for your Skype so you could help me out?
>>
>>63321320
Yes, you are awesome!! Thank you! It's just that I was looking at stuff and didn't see a switch when I was expecting one so I started to wonder but you confirmed it for me.

>>63321354
I would but I have pathetic internet man, it disconnects every other minute and the upload rate is so slow that my internet literally goes out when uploading mp3's or webm's.
>>
>>63318317
I'm new to the analog world, can someone explain to me how a digital synth is different from a soft synth?
>>
>>63321397
Shit. I'd at least like to try, if you don't mind. If your internet fucks up in the middle of it, oh well. I'll just figure it out on my own. Of course, you don't have to if you don't want to. I'd just really appreciate the help.
>>
>>63321476
Well, I kinda fixed it. I have to have my interface selected as the main out in stead of ASIO. I still get random clicks and spikes but no where NEAR as bad as before. ASIO still gives me no sound whatsoever. Oh well.
>>
>>63318317
I'm waiting too anon, I'm waiting too
I read something about a release date ~june but americlaps will probably get it earlier
>>
File: image.png (189 KB, 1339x874) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189 KB, 1339x874
>>63321397
No worries. Some preamps don't have the switch very visible. The tl-audio desk I normally use has it at the top of the channel strip hard to see, the neve preamp I use sometimes has no visible button, you have to click in the gain pot.

Look at the focusrite saffire 14. It's FireWire and has an obvious button, if USB is your thing then check out some m-audio gear.

>>63321474
Analogue uses hardware to generate the sounds. So there's valves/diodes/resistors etc etc. I use them but I'm not big on the inner workings.

I have made a soft-synth before. Depends how you're doing it but usually you will have a tone generator in the software you're using and you build it from there. I made an additive synth using PDExtended and that consisted of creating around 8 oscillators, routing them into filters etc. It's been a while.

Basically there's no sound difference but some people say that the valves and hardware warming up on analogue synths contribute to the sound. Also slight manufacturing inconsistencies can give a synth a unique sound.

I can't find my exact patch and I'm on my mobile but here's what building a soft synth in PDExtended which is c++ I think IIRC looks like

Softsynths are easier to use and share patches with. Also helps to keep stuff inside the box. However hardware is more fun
>>
>>63321474
>>63321842
Shit sorry. Can tell I'm unwell. I read your post wrong. Apologies
>>
https://soundcloud.com/sonny-john-lebonbail/childrenonthestream
comment pls
i'm experimenting with the new samples i downloaded
>>
>>63322176
>posting a Soundcloudlink is making self-advertisement and the thread doesn't need that.
sry guys i just red that:
>posting a Soundcloudlink is making self-advertisement and the thread doesn't need that.

i'm not trying to seld ad or anything i just wanna share my music to my friends or online ppl that's all
>>
>>63322572
why don't you just delete your post and upload a recent wip to clyp.it? We don't comment on soundcloud stuff anyway
>>
>>63322176
>>63322572
clyp.it or leave
>>
Does anyone else feel guilty sampling? I'm just working on what I guess you'd call an edit. I like it but it's such heavy sampling that it feels like I'm wasting my time. It's not really mine. I just rearranged parts, sped up the tempo, pitched it up, added effects, and now I'm just adding drums and maybe bass to it. It's not really me.
>>
2 things

A. Best VST to get a really lush chillwave vibe?
B. Best 303 clone?
>>
Are there any good bass headphones around the price of evo681?I asked on /hpg/ but they said that the bass of 681evo is enough even though is not.
>>
>>63319453
>>63310765
sound toys plugins are worth buying, they give away some for free sometimes especially around sxsw so hopefully they do this year
>>
>>63322827
I have few I made this way. The thing is, less time you take making it, the more guilty you feel. You can still make good shit with heavy or little sampling. What matters is how much effort you put into it and good the final product is
>>63322176
Im a faggot bedment producer anyway but i feel soundcloud is for normies. Then again bandcamp seems too serious
>>
i'm bored of my vst's, how can i find out about the existence of other ones?
>>
>>63323117
Just about any decent vst will do the trick
some pointers:
>lfo modulating fine pitch very slightly
>let's see those cutoff envelopes
>take it easy on the reverb
>>
>>63323322
Thank you for the advice man, it makes me feel a little better.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.